Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does every one like this thread i hopping it being quite helpfull
Seraphor
cleffa842
....so currently nothing's yet happening? Can someone please tell me what the time is PST? Only for us in the UK, its 21:55..so basically nearly 10.
Your forgetting its daylight savings here, not in the US so it's 11PM

...errr...no. Think about it. The clocks went back on sunday or whenever it was. My watch is an hour behind and it says 9pm, my computer has correct time and says 21.59, and I just confirmed with two friends over msn and they both said its 10. So its definately 10pm. Not 11.
(I'm not bad though....I just like words... sweatdrop )
Might wanna state you are using EST time in the first post. wink
cleffa842
Seraphor
cleffa842
....so currently nothing's yet happening? Can someone please tell me what the time is PST? Only for us in the UK, its 21:55..so basically nearly 10.
Your forgetting its daylight savings here, not in the US so it's 11PM

...errr...no. Think about it. The clocks went back on sunday or whenever it was. My watch is an hour behind and it says 9pm, my computer has correct time and says 21.59, and I just confirmed with two friends over msn and they both said its 10. So its definately 10pm. Not 11.
(I'm not bad though....I just like words... sweatdrop )
3 + 8(time difference between here and pst) + 1 for daylight savings. Its midnight not 10 or 11. You add one hour because the clocks when 'forward' here, not in the US.
whoa... he IS back! eek
Soren ~~~ I would appriciate it if you provide credit for the timeone conversions I posted that you used in your Timezone post!
Now is the time I'm starting to wonder if we are supposed to equip our picket signs (if we haven't yet)....
Maybe that has something to do with todays event?

Just a thought o.o;;
Ok I would edit my last post, but it seems gaia is still chewing on it.

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Skkyspell
Might wanna state you are using EST time in the first post. wink

Yeah... and the second post: GMT is Greenwich Mean Time. sweatdrop That's in England, not the U.S.
eek Okay it ate my posts twice now... Something is definitely up whee

Romantic Sex Symbol

how silly. sweatdrop why not just use gaia time? people aren't stupid, they can figure out for themselves what time it is for them.

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Thanks man! biggrin heart

Tipsy Roisterer

UK (GMT) time - it starts at 12am not 11 pm. We're in summer time now.
Maybe that's the actual prank! Everyone is expecting something to happen, but then nothing will. Har har har, the admins sure got us good this time. lol

9,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thanks for making the thread now i know when i should be here 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items