Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it rock!!!!!!
biostitchx
Wild_Wind
Liking it Biostitch!
Thanks...I am making an animation about how much I hate Cindy...Here is what I have so far, but not done!
User Image
Heh, Pretty funny smile
Borrowed Innocence
Maybe that's the actual prank! Everyone is expecting something to happen, but then nothing will. Har har har, the admins sure got us good this time. lol
trust me somthings going to happen the admins wouldent gt us worked up for nothing i'm just annoyed the soot faced boxes havent come back
sooo... i have to wait what, an hour an a half for this thing?

Tipsy Roisterer

Seraphor, cleffa842 is telling you what time it is now.

cleffa842, Seraphor is telling you what time the event is supposed to start.

soren shishimitzo, the event (or whatever it is) starts at 12am GMT (UK) time, please could you amend your post otherwise it will confuse people.

Also it's spelt Official not Offical.
Jim
Borrowed Innocence
Maybe that's the actual prank! Everyone is expecting something to happen, but then nothing will. Har har har, the admins sure got us good this time. lol
trust me somthings going to happen the admins wouldent gt us worked up for nothing i'm just annoyed the soot faced boxes havent come back

soot boxes?

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
If only subscib. would work... posting to find tomorrow.
Wild_Wind
biostitchx
Wild_Wind
Liking it Biostitch!
Thanks...I am making an animation about how much I hate Cindy...Here is what I have so far, but not done!
User Image
Heh, Pretty funny smile
i like cindy shes kool and she dosent hide things from us otherwise we wouldent no about tonight
I'm gonna pass out from the wait or fishing too long...
I hope I don't pass out and miss everything whee
Queen Christie
Yep.
man alive! I'm so sorry! I completely misunderstood you and I just couldn't understand how someone could be claiming that!! I'm obviously very sleep ahahahahaha.....oh well, my bad!!
Queen Christie
Jim
Borrowed Innocence

soot boxes?

3nodding Last year, a blue giftbox appeared on your screen, and when you clicked it, your face was covered in soot for about 24 hours
Wild_Wind
Queen Christie
Yep.

thats too long... *falls asleep*
Lol, Its ok Cleffa smile You are forgiven
cleffa842
man alive! I'm so sorry! I completely misunderstood you and I just couldn't understand how someone could be claiming that!! I'm obviously very sleep ahahahahaha.....oh well, my bad!!
lol sorry on my bahalf as well, I couldn't believe that someone could believe I was claiming that. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff