Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

*sees people commenting about how Gaia is either desperate or going to lose value costumers due to high price*

... Although I agree with people that the price stinks, but I can't believe that many people don't see it as a way that Gaia is trying to keep the ticket rare. Sure many people don't like this ideal, but we should understand that Gaia doesn't want the tickets to be flooded in the Marketplace like a common item if being ranged to a "reasonable" price.

Just like the Angelic Halo. It was ranged in an outrageous price, but Gaia had explained that they were trying to keep the rarity and value of the item from dropping. However, if you ask my opinion about the Angelic Halo, I sortta see it as an "Super Rare" instead of "Ultimate Epic Rare" like Pokemon seeing as Gaia keeps dropping them from time to time.

Hellraiser

My only teeny-tiny problem with this generator items is how... it just seems fundamentally flawed from the get go. Regular and cheap cash shop RIGs are fun and relatively safe ways to acquire items and gold. There is small chance of greater profit. Even if you do not get the jackpot you are going to walk away with something, and since you got it cheap you do not feel too awful about it.

No one investing larger sums of money, real or fake, simply doesn't want to buy pig in poke. All tickets in this generator just aren't of roughly equal value. This is not problem with cheap 1-3 $ dollar rigs, because it's small to non-existent risk with chance of nice reward, while this ticket generator is pretty large investment with minuscule chance to get exactly what you want, thus risky game to play.

Magical Phantom

crazy price.
but the price seems to the the way they are keeping to many people from getting tickets = limiting the amount of work the item makers have to do?
i would think just putting a few tickets in an item gen would be more fun for everyone... but meh whatever. if people buy it then i just hope they request cool stuff to be made cool

Greedy Lover

18,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
They should have made it a "limited item" at 100 dollars. Only 100 available at the time. Boom! Either it runs out of time or goes down to 0/100 and is sold out.

EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

tab there was a banner that popped up on the my gaia page.. i couldn't believe it xD apparently the person to add it to the mp sold it for a couple halos + 2 tickets or smth.

how many have actually been sold? who would even fork up that kinda cash for some pixels?

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

Dar he blows
They should have made it a "limited item" at 100 dollars. Only 100 available at the time. Boom! Either it runs out of time or goes down to 0/100 and is sold out.

That's preposterous, way too low of a price and also way too many. I'm not even sure if there are 100 tickets out in the wild?

However, $500/5 or something? I think that'd be interesting.

Edit: Apologies; came off really curt. $100 is just too low a price point for the work that goes into these, and I think for the average $ spent to pull one randomly/buy one separately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff