Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Vampire

Was totally expecting something like this for the black friday sale...
let me guess, single tickets for 1k-2k each ($) LOL
I'm surprised they're selling guaranteed tickets since I thought that they were super backlogged with the ones that were already out there.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I'm jealous of Gaia for being able to make people pay for these virtual things cry

I'm having a hard time even getting people to pay me to walk their dogs omg

Original Survivor

I JUST WANT AN EMERALD TICKET PLEASE!!! scream

Shadow Bunny

46,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bunstroyer 100
I need to go to Las Vegas and do some games in there in order to get that much money...

IF I win...

900$? (And someone's already bought one?)

-______________________________________________________________-

Sparkly Genius

I processed it at first as $90 and was at least willing to entertain the possibility of buying one at some point. Then I realized it had another 9, at which point I went "******** that."

I mean seriously, it costs almost the same as a Win Gaia bundle did, and that came with a halo and stuff.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Its not really worth that chance you don't know what ticket your getting plus the fact ones just for some art.
If it were Emerald ticket, and not Lapis, I'd probablyyyyyyyyyy consider buying it. God I also just want an Emerald ticket.

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

gaia is getting desperate. but I dont see how when they're constant cs items getting sold out daily
most of em at at least 7 dollars each with about 799 of em or so
they'd be making over 5000 dollars per lqi
like wtf isnt that enough?

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Its not worth "MY" money so if someone buys it so be it. I won't be the one out $900. emotion_awesome

OG Hero

Well it's discounted to some degree, around 680ish dollars I think.

So I think in reality they are technically losing money with the "SALEs" they have for the GC...
I mean the person still has a lot of GC left over after buying that aswell.

Alien Egg

$900

aaaahahahhaaaaahahahahhahhahhaaaaaaa

Timid Evader

It's club verge man. Generally ALL the items in there are overpriced for their "valued customers."

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
I thought it said $90 at first and I was like, "That's actually not that bad." Then I reread it. $900.

I mean, either way, wth is wrong with me?

Greedy Capitalist

I don't approve of the high price but I can understand why they'd put it that high (as in so it doesn't effect the rarity of the tickets, to stop people who have already gotten tickets that cost an arm and leg from being butthurt. Also if they made it too cheap everyone would be buying them which would put them even more behind than they already are. Lastly it will probably make Gaia a fair chunk of change)

It's not for me, I'd never spend that much on Gaia but I can imagine people who would (like the people that bought the win gaia bundle and halo) I don't really mind it's their money to do as they wish so I won't judge them for it.

I'm surprised they didn't put it for a little less like $500 like the custom doll that used to be in Verge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff