Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Tamer

For those saying they expected it to be or would rather it be around $100, you have to realize that TONS of people would be buying them, even multiples per person, and that would seriously drown the artists in recolors, new items, etc.. They're already pretty backed up as it is. They will never sell a guaranteed ticket at a low price, unless it's in (very) limited quantities.

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
Vupie
Yeah, most of the tickets are no where near worth that price =/ I'm interested to see if anyone actually takes the bait though...
User Image

True that.
Let alone, buying $900 worth of GC and using said GC to buy items from the CS would probably yield a higher profit in general, than wasting the same amount for the chance at a rare ticket.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
On a side note, there is a new rig you can buy with gold...going to try one and probably lose gold xD
Vupie

I did a double take when I saw it, at first I was thinking $100 isn't that bad, then looking again seeing it was close to $1000, I almost flipped my lid.
the way it's written, it looks like it's almost 90 thousand dollars.
well, the halo was one thousand dollars.so..

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gash Thrashum
For those saying they expected it to be or would rather it be around $100, you have to realize that TONS of people would be buying them, even multiples per person, and that would seriously drown the artists in recolors, new items, etc.. They're already pretty backed up as it is. They will never sell a guaranteed ticket at a low price, unless it's in (very) limited quantities.

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

If they did sell it for 'cheaper,' they would probably only sell maybe 5 or 10 at the most...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

IRL Cat

30,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

i was wondering when they'd just outright sell them
      seems high though, especially if you were to get a rainbow ticket e____e

i hope the customer service is better on these tho since people are paying such a high price

clarion's King

Super Model

Calelith
Gash Thrashum

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

If they did sell it for 'cheaper,' they would probably only sell maybe 5 or 10 at the most...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

More like 5 or 10 per person...

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Win Gaia bundle was the better deal IMO. You got a ticket /and/ lots of nice items. This is just if you wanted all that. But honestly, this one isn't a good deal... $900? Ohmygherd.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

The only upside to this is the re-introduction of the Lapis and Ruby tickets.

Otherwise? Waaaaay too overpriced. But understandably so.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

`Hydro
I think that price tag would be fair if you got to choose the ticket, not if it was random. I don't think the GC price is worth a Rainbow ticket, but for a unique item all your own? Yeah, I could see it.

It's really hard to judge the monetary "worth" of something like that, but I'd have to agree - a price that high would only make sense if you were guaranteed a chance to make a unique item, and even then...

I fully admit to cracking up when I saw the price, because wow.

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Da-Eh

i was wondering when they'd just outright sell them
      seems high though, especially if you were to get a rainbow ticket e____e

i hope the customer service is better on these tho since people are paying such a high price

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, I don't see why they're selling tickets still when they're not even finished with the first 2309283409238429035809 other tickets still out there. I know they want money but damn.... $900 For a chance? .. I was expecting them to be around 500 just like the verge dolls... let alone a rainbow ticket is in there ( which would probably be the most common winning ticket) that's a bit extreme for a recolor of an item. lol
and also with their commissions being so expensive I really do hope that they do treat their customers better.
I love the ideas I truly do, but the communication between customers and company is awful.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

At first I was like ho snap maybe a couple of those tickets will finally be in decent circulation

Then I saw the price. Dafaq. I can't justify spending that much money in one go.

User Image

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Vupie
!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/s-mystery-ticket-open-for-a-project-custom-ticket/t.94474301_1/

Here to go to all the users wanted to bid on one~

$900 for a lapis ticket or one of those crappy golden tickets? that's just a pain in the a*s in my opinion.

Lapis - dang i'd rather go to paris and have myself painted than get this crap.

Golden - 1 or 3 pose?

Platinum - only for those people trying to make a name oop and let's not forget about profit out of their doll's rarity.

Rainbow Ticket - not really worth $900 to me but i'd say winning this one is not pretty bad?

Ruby Ticket - same with rainbow ticket.

oh gaia pls, you could've at least included emerald and sapphire? -.-

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
XDream3
Vupie
!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/s-mystery-ticket-open-for-a-project-custom-ticket/t.94474301_1/

Here to go to all the users wanted to bid on one~

Oh my god, I will add the link, thanks love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff