Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Tiana Sidhe
$900 to guarantee a Ticket. Well, that pretty much matches what people are asking for them. I can't afford to throw away $900, so pass.

Doesn't mean they will get the ticket that allows you to create an item either, I can't imagine anyone taking that risk or even dropping that much on an online game. That's almost four or five of my car payments =/

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
XDream3

Currently Activated in the MP O_O

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Wonder if it was staff that activated it or if someone already bought and/or listed it.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Not worth it. Before the win bundles had a ton more crap with a ticket guaranteed for 1000$ or so, now this is 900$ for only one ticket.

Honestly, no way should s person ever spend that much just to make something custom. Eg. The lapis ticket. I'm pretty sure that the half body pictures aren't worth 900$. no offense to any of the artists because honestly you can't expect a half body simple cell shaded to be worth that much.

That amount of money is seriously not worth that little.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
XDream3
Vupie

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10083585][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/f8b5705199dd01.png[/img][/url]

Currently Activated in the MP O_O

s**t! Thanks for the info love, will add it to the first post!

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would be pretty pissed if I spent $900 and one a Baby/Mini ticket.

Magical Bunny

i'm very conflicted

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
mayuralover
I don't have access to Verge, so.... hot dang.. you think it's more worth it than the Win Gaia Bundle?

It just shows how much the other items in there should actually be worth ;P Isn't the two like a $100 difference? so the other items in the win Gaia Bundle are worth $100 total o_o

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

Before the page even loaded I guessed it would be maybe $100 or so. I was not expecting $900 ffs.
If I was ridiculously rich irl to the point that I was just throwing away money like it was trash then of course I'd buy it.
The thing is I'm not.

Werewolf

$900 for a ticket makes sense given their worth, but I sincerely doubt someone is willing to risk getting a Baby Golden or a Rainbow when they're aiming for, say, a Platinum. I'm sure the odds are terrible.

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
Vupie
Before the page loaded I was guessing around $50 to $75, but I didn't expect it being so much more. It is great chance for those who want it, but there is a chance that they would end up with the Lapis or whatever it is (which is the least appealing out of the lot to me). I don't think we will have a huge price drop in the tickets though. Really interested in the new items that may come out now.
User Image

I honestly thought it'd be upwards of $100, maybe $200. But $900?
Yeah, no. Sorry. Wayyyy to much money for such a small chance of actually receiving a worthwhile ticket.

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
To much crying but god if I could I would.
But yeah is to expensive, not mentioning the fact that is a chance item, if it were for a golden ticket I would manage to scrap the money, even if 900 *ouch* but only for a golden or sapphire ticket

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
`Hydro
I think that price tag would be fair if you got to choose the ticket, not if it was random. I don't think the GC price is worth a Rainbow ticket, but for a unique item all your own? Yeah, I could see it.

There are two or three on that list that I don't see being worth it at all, I wouldn't take the list.

Heart Tamer

Win Gaia Bundle is a much better deal.

In any case, I hope this one doesn't get exploited/purchased through credit card fraud like the other one. It's possible that the reason why it's in CV is to minimize the chances of that happening.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

sterek
$900 for a ticket makes sense given their worth, but I sincerely doubt someone is willing to risk getting a Baby Golden or a Rainbow when they're aiming for, say, a Platinum. I'm sure the odds are terrible.

I'm sure the odds are AWFUL! Given what they said at the ATS, they are already overwhelmed with requests. I have a feeling your odds at a platinum are near nil.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sterek

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Would you risk it if the Sapphire ticket was a possible reward?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces