There were WMDs in Iraq 0.068627450980392 6.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]
< 1 2 3

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
They lose NOTHING by giving a halo away. They can give away three million halos and they wouldn't lose any money, so I don't see why they wouldn't. It costs them $0 to do it. The whole reason they did this was to make money, obviously. It's not some seedy scheme though, there's no reason why they would withhold giving the halo out. That's just stupid.

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
Gossy
They lose NOTHING by giving a halo away. They can give away three million halos and they wouldn't lose any money, so I don't see why they wouldn't. It costs them $0 to do it. The whole reason they did this was to make money, obviously. It's not some seedy scheme though, there's no reason why they would withhold giving the halo out. That's just stupid.

i think that is true because more and more people will keep buying gaia cash to enter the contest and try to wint but how do we know the perosn who won could be the people who made gaia they could have just trick up in to beliving that a random gaia won the halo

Shameless Enabler

Seriously.
The whole idea of a halo not being given, is utterly ridicules.

There would be ZERO point in not giving the Halo.

Thats like stupid to even think it.
Why the heck would Gaia stir up shizz in their own forums, and not give away something that will cost them zero dollars.

Especially, when it might in fact lose them money from some users leaving over it.
cheese_whine

Beloved Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image~
Oh nooooooeeeeessss! D; Gaia ish ebbil?
Dey is lie? How c** dey trix me?
ninja
~User Image

5,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
mistress_hydro
well .. . .if they don't say the name, we will all think that the halo wasn't real. but if they say who won it, that person will never ever be left alone. kinda makes you not wanna get the halo.

I couldn't agree with you more. Though I honestly want to just see her profile to BELIEVE it.
Gaia avoided a major loophole for such a contest. Luckily they did not use a "Angelic Halo Cash Shop item Ticket". They instead used a "for every $1 you use on Gaia Cash you have now, you get 1 ticket" approach.

Conspiracy? Idk. But I also do not know if the Halo was simply manufactured or really taken from a banned-never-coming-back account.
It is within their TOS that says that they own everything that is on your account, so they never necessarily gave it away. So drop the topic. You didn't win, so move on.

Lonely Lunatic

Blaze-kun
mistress_hydro
well .. . .if they don't say the name, we will all think that the halo wasn't real. but if they say who won it, that person will never ever be left alone. kinda makes you not wanna get the halo.
It will be better for Gaia to announce the winner, for Gaia's sake, at the expense of the individual user. It's kind of a damned, if they do damned if they don't situation.

It's more fun not knowing. Cuz then we can have more conspiracy theories, and life is always more fun with conspiracy theories.

Magical Darling

User Image
Everyone should just enter with their mules so their main accounts don't get spammed. That's my opinion. :3

Sparkly Hunter

I think that Gaia is run by reptilians, and that Elvis won the gold halo. Gaia's reptilian overlords won't release that information because they don't want us to know he's alive.

Business Bunny

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
There was a Halo Raffle? What did I miss >.>?

Dangerous Healer

15,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Glychd

You missed the fact that this thread was necro'ed from over a year ago.

Business Bunny

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Tevokkia
Glychd

You missed the fact that this thread was necro'ed from over a year ago.
Yes, why yes I did. Why do people necro this crap? I hate that I have to read the YEAR of the first post now >.> I think I actually remember this raffle now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff