< 1 2 3 >

Fluffy Millionaire

10,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yori Kitsune
Angelus Domini
I find it suspecious since they do this after releasing "methods to get free gaia cash" which involves giving out personal information to corperations with viruses and trojans, but now they suddenly release a "Halo Celebration" to make things all sugarcoated and sweet.

I thought so too.

Plus they released the new MCs after that "free GC" thing.

Cushions, happend the same way when the Marketplace was added the 2% sale tax where they gave back 5k for vending passes.
The Angelic Halo is both a blessing and a curse.

Aekea Explorer

Or what if the Gaia staff use one of there unknown mules and release the mules name to everyone then no one gets hurt and everyone thinks that mule got something (conspiracies).

7,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
I am sure the winning user will take methods to secure privacy.
3nodding
I know I would if I won!
redface heart
There's no reason for them to fake give it away. It's a virtual item; they can just make as many as they want even if they didn't have a legit one to start with.

Eloquent Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Nexon when they gave out a big reward like that...

They said something like:

"And the winner is M****x from ______ Server!"

So they could censor out everything but the first and last letter of the username.

Interesting Citizen

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I see no problem with them telling us who won, I hope they do so we can ask them how much they spent overall to get it pirate

AlterSaber's Wife

Friendly Gaian

12,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
The whole raffle is just wrong. Why would you win such a hard worked items that was taken from a banned account? Its not fair for that person to see his or her halo getting removed and give it to someone else.

How would you feel if Gaia took an expensive item out of your banned account and used it as a raffle? Not to mention this is their way of making you buy more of their GC so you can spend on, knowing you have a 1 out of a million of chance in winning the halo. Such a waste of money.

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
For the users sake, I hope Gaia at least gives them the choice of whether or not they want their name made public. The sheer amount of scam's that would head their way boggles the mind, not to mention all the other crap. At least if the user chooses it, then they know what they are in for.

Edit: The idea of taking items from long banned accounts and putting them back in circulation has been mentioned in SF before. Never thought they'd do it though. ^.^

Profitable Consumer

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Stop it...you're making me cry.

Anyway. you just know whoever wins is gonna tell someone, and then the rumours will spread surprised

I'm actually pretty curious as to how many fakers will pop up

Professional Novice

User Image
I think you just have to trust that someone won the prize. And if you think about it, what would Gaia have to gain by not awarding the prize? A halo doesn't cost them anything.

Solaru
The whole raffle is just wrong. Why would you win such a hard worked items that was taken from a banned account? Its not fair for that person to see his or her halo getting removed and give it to someone else.

How would you feel if Gaia took an expensive item out of your banned account and used it as a raffle? Not to mention this is their way of making you buy more of their GC so you can spend on, knowing you have a 1 out of a million of chance in winning the halo. Such a waste of money.
I don't see how it would make a difference. If your account is perma banned, your items are gone anyway. It's a rather immature attitude to say "well, if I can't have it, no one can." Being banned is supposed to be a punishment. Forfeiting your items is part of the punishment.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
what does it matter to them if they give a way a bunch of pixels..? this makes no sense to me at all, why would it be a scam? Sure they're ripping us all off and hoarding our money like there's no tomorrow.. but why wouldn't they just give the halo away, what is a bunch of yellow pixels in cyberspace to them when they're got thousands of dollars pouring in ;p this thread is idiocy.

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
i think that no one should have one because if u win some one is going to hack u and then they will get hack and it will be a cycle of people geting hack and then some one will sell if for alot of money , money that no one will ever get and then on that day some one get alot of money then buys it they will get hack and it just keep going around

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100
If i won i don't want to be so spammed everyday like 100x a day then find out i get hacked by something out of nowhere gonk
Blaze-kun
Who knows, they might've just made the raffle and never given a halo away AT ALL, and there's no one to prove otherwise! Imagine all those people spending their real life money ($0.99 USD x bajillion) for a chance to win nothing!

Technically, if you did the sponsor stuff, you DID spend a lot of money to win nothing.
Because it's just pixels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces