Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now this is a good guide thread. Someone better sticky this.
Can I do some NPC subcategories?

Ian
A quiet and and sometimes simple man with simple desires. He own the Barton Boutique. Which resides fittingly enough in Barton town. Recently thouhg, he decided to have a change of look. Instead of going for the confronting 'My face in your face' look that he used to have, hes now gone for the casual 'Chin-Stroke' look. This makes him look sortof devious. This also makes him resemble Liam, a resident of Aekea. Ian used to dream of 'clicking' on who other Gaian enhabitants, Ruby and Sasha. He seems to have stopped saying that though... Perhaps he lost his Towel... Maybe Rufus hid it. At Easter 2004, Ian doned the guise of the Easter Bunny. This guise was not very confincing, and he made a simple mistake of hal mention his pets, Rufus, name. The next event he appeared in were the Annual Balls. In the first one he gave out a Gaia Tshirt. This shirt could differ from Small, Medium or Xtra Large size. And in the second ball, he ditched Rufus at the shop and attended the Von Helsons soiree and haned out Ballons and Hats, in exchange for not revealing this secret of him ditching Rufus, to Rufus! If you wish to survive Ian, I suggest you avoid eye-contact and maintain a constant facial expression.

Rufus
Rufus is Ians cat. Rufus doesnt do much, but he does seem to be a LOT more intelegent than Ian, as he says E=MC^2 and apparently understands what it means. Rufus doesnt appear to move much, nor appears to be awake much. As I dont think anybody has ever seen Rufus with his eyes open! Some people think that Rufus is the best NPC ever. His seemingly telepathic way of communiting has enticed the way of many a Gaian. I have seen shrines to this little feline in the Gaia Community Discussion. If you wish to survive the Rufus, I suggest that you treat this feline with care, as those claws can be paintfull to a point!
Journal: A place where Gaians write down their thoughts and feelings, as well as advertisments. Often they will put things in their 'signature' asking other Gaians to read it, and, presumably, comment on it.

Greedy Fox

3nodding nice.
w00t, my entries got included... other than that, bump ("-_-)
I just wanted to say that you get a cookie for being awesome enough to make a guide called this. H2G2 = <3. *gives you a cookie* whee

If you ever need some help,drop me a line. I'd be glad to help with the guide,haha. *runs off*
Quote:
OMG/OMFG: Odd Mischievous Gremlin Hat, Odd Mysterious Fuzzy Hat, Both donation items, one being more rare than the other. Both seem to be pretty damn cute in a creepy sort of way.

I can't speak for the OMG, but I know that the OMFG is Oddly Mischievous, Freaky & Grim Hat. And I'm fairly certain that the OMG is Oddly Mischieveous Gremlin hat, though I can't prove it. 3nodding

By the way, I love the guide alltogether. 4laugh It's a great idea! *thumbsup*
You guys do a lot of "That guy does/doesn't know where his towel is" and direct quotes from The Hitchhiker's guide.
I really like the guide and when you adapt gags from the Guide to Gaia, but the towel gag has grown moldy.
Keep up the good work! blaugh
this thread is so awesome! *goes to spread the link around*
<center>I resent the ATer comment.

Though I know it's true. gonk

Snaps. Well. Good idea. It was funny.
I have one for you...

Q&A Formerly known as the Q&F. This is a foggy region of Gaia where lost travelers stumble about, seemingly unable to see the countless others before them who have asked their same exact question. You will know that you've entered this region once you are bombarded by confused people wondering how to buy a trading pass, how to get to the GAC, how to magically make an image appear, and how to quickly earn large amounts of gold, among other common questions. The dense fog in this area has also apparently made it hard for lost travelers to notice the official list of answers to common problems, posted at the entrance.
CAUTION: Some Q&A residents have been driven crazy by the repetitiveness of the lost tourists and thus run around screaming "READ THE STICKIES!!" all day at anyone who enters this region.
Yay! My entry is in the guide! This calls for a Pan Galactic Garagle Blaster! mrgreen

Vicious Reveler

haha. this is grand.
Whoo for decorating with Vials of Unkown Liquid. XD Great thread. But there's nothing around for Devil Tail... perhaps I'll think of something when I'm not exhausted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff