Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you need another feild researcher, I'm your hanyou! wink
I wonder what chance this thread has of becoming a sticky? sad

It's not ready... yet.
hmmm... why is it that i have not become a field researcher... oh well... by the way, the hitchhicker's guide to the galaxy will be in the theaters on may 6th, 2005

Familiar Phantom

Pyrokinetic #13
I wonder what chance this thread has of becoming a sticky? sad

It's not ready... yet.
We have so much to add.

Familiar Phantom

Oh! I have a guild I forgot about that we could use! surprised
Nosion
hmmm... why is it that i have not become a field researcher... oh well... by the way, the hitchhicker's guide to the galaxy will be in the theaters on may 6th, 2005

I think its coming earlier like April 30th early...at least thats what The Insider said

I need to be a field reporter... eek
Bump Cause I this thread
This is entertaining, I'd give a more construrctive comment but it's 3AM here.

I'm reading the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, series at the moment. surprised
Nice thread. I will check back on it often. whee
Douglas Adams>Whatsherface Rowling. whee Nice thread. ^^

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
hehe!
I'll definitely be checking this thread more often!
Hey, I just bought the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today. What are the chances.

VGD: A shortened form of the "Video Game Discussion" Forum. A silly place, it's supposedly devoted to the reigning form of entertainment in the Universe. On a closer glance, it's devoted to arguing about what the best form of the best form of entertainment is, which makes it a dismal place. Additionally, each day a topic about "Runescape" pops up, after which it is immediately devoured by the ravenous rats that inhabit the forum.
<center> Nice thread! And surely usefull... You just have a lot of work ahead...
<center> Let me know if help is needed! I noticed that the whole of the "exchange-experience" is yet to be added...
I thought OMFG stood for: "Oddly Mischievous, Freaky & Grim Hat"

Plus, If you need anymore researchers, I'd be glad to help. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas