Welcome to Gaia! ::

BlondePsycho
Pyrokinetic #13
I have a bad feeling I won't like the movie, but then again I will enjoy it if I keep my expectations low. (like the starwars films!)
Me too. The graphics look promising but I still think there will be many inacuracys which will bug the hell out of me and send me screaming for the producers blood.

But then again, our DNA helped write the script. And there were mayn innaccuracies between the original radio broadcast, the books, and the tv miniseries (also written by DNA). I saw somewhere that every time he rewrote it, the plot changed.

Still, it'll bother me too.
Pyrokinetic #13
I have a bad feeling I won't like the movie, but then again I will enjoy it if I keep my expectations low. (like the starwars films!)
Oh dont fret it. I read his biography (Salmon of Doubt) and its in the begining of the Omnibus edition of the book. It says that the storyline changes with each and every media variation.
Hire me or be smoten.
Ah, 1337.

Sadly, leet is used INCORRECTLY by people who are not coders, hackers, or the like. Me, I'm a coder. 1 (4|\| 5P34K \/3|12Y F1|_|3|\|71Y 4|\||) 100K |)0\/\/|\| 0|\| 7|24|\|514710|\| 51735.

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
Don't forget to add the anniversery balls and such. Also I love this thread ^^

Familiar Phantom

VO: See Lanzer.

L0cke: See VO

Ling: See L0cke. Replace "man" with "woman," and do the same with all applicable pronouns. The Guide is not responsible for any confusion with this matter.

Businesswoman

Quote:
AT'ers: AT'ers or Avatar talkers, are very pesky little buggers that have a obsessions with matching their clothing and making strange themes to match a plot event do-hickey, they tend to dislikes n00bs and are prone to flaming when provoked. some famous ATers are DKD, nuga, littleraverjoey and barbieslave.

harsh. most of that may be true but must you use "very pesky little buggers"?
[Hannah]
Hire me or be smoten.

Do not smote me! crying
Must.. keep.. guide.. alive..

Good news everyone! I'm back online (more or less) because spring break is over for me. I'll be officially back online after my internet returns to me. until then I will abuse the school computers to update my precious guide. (maybe even my other project. RADIO.pocky)
Vahn Malice
Ah, 1337.

Sadly, leet is used INCORRECTLY by people who are not coders, hackers, or the like. Me, I'm a coder. 1 (4|\| 5P34K \/3|12Y F1|_|3|\|71Y 4|\||) 100K |)0\/\/|\| 0|\| 7|24|\|514710|\| 51735.

"I can speak very fluently and look down on translation sites"
(I'm self-taught in translating)
Yeay! My submissions were added! *Claps happily* biggrin
[Hannah]
Hire me or be smoten.

smote me....................................................................................
Version 2.0
Pyrokinetic #13
Oh dont fret it. I read his biography (Salmon of Doubt) and its in the begining of the Omnibus edition of the book. It says that the storyline changes with each and every media variation.

Plus, guys, c'mon... ALAN GODDAMN RICKMAN is going the voice of Marvin. Sure, he's no David Learner (the dude who did his voice in the radio version,) but he's pretty goddamn close.

How can you say no to that?
I am a highly inteligent shade of blue. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas