Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you pleased by the Paint Shaker?

Yes! 0.42391304347826 42.4% [ 39 ]
No! 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 28 ]
Bunnies are good for sexy times. -fondles for poll gold- 0.27173913043478 27.2% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Angelic Nitemare

Zzyli
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Paintshaker is over *sobs*

Those Keiko legs. Those (original) legmods were the ones that convinced me that leg mods may not all be bad. Though they still have the goop issue, it's worth finding a work around. Nice work on the whole thing! Are you actually going to be making Dark Chef after this? I know you mentioned the idea at one point.

Can we has more Bunny love this week? Maybe we'll get some Bunnyween evos either this week, or one of the next couple. Like a Bunnolantern. I'd die of happiness if we had one of those.

Also- full EI. Can we has?

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

I want to do it at some point, but this time of year is hard for me to find the time...

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Now this is a finale! Dat Rosamund and Lucie hair. emotion_drool I can has now?

And also super stoked for antipathy now that it's shown promise with its first evolution. I don't want to act too excited 'cuz I'm afraid I'll jinx it, but.. emotion_kirakira .

clarion's King

Super Model

P. Shaker...
You know what else that sounds like, right? lol

Perfect Pumpkin

Magus
P. Shaker...
You know what else that sounds like, right? lol
Ooooh yeah. Sounds like "T. Shaker". wink

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ridley Starsmore

I want to do it at some point, but this time of year is hard for me to find the time...

That's fair enough. The end of the year is packed with the 3 big US celebrations (I'm guessing your locale, and probably got it wrong, like the genders of about 30% of the people I speak to on Gaia) Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas, plus whatever else life puts on your plate.

Hopefully we'll have more real EIs to discuss, or maybe people would like to submit poses for a Dark Chef EI (even if they're just drawn, not pixelled). I'd sink a bit of gold into a contest prize for something like that. 3nodding

Perfect Pumpkin

Zzyli
Ridley Starsmore

That's fair enough. The end of the year is packed with the 3 big US celebrations (I'm guessing your locale, and probably got it wrong, like the genders of about 30% of the people I speak to on Gaia) Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas, plus whatever else life puts on your plate.

Hopefully we'll have more real EIs to discuss, or maybe people would like to submit poses for a Dark Chef EI (even if they're just drawn, not pixelled). I'd sink a bit of gold into a contest prize for something like that. 3nodding

I think my idea of a dark chef is bad. I've actually lost my appetite thinking about it...

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Seriously, we need a new regular EI this week.

Having only one item evolve three weeks in a row is annoying.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
J 4 C K
I think my idea of a dark chef is bad. I've actually lost my appetite thinking about it...

Oh gosh... I'm not sure I want to know. I've just finished watching the most absurd shonen anime based around baking bread, so I'm seeing sinister cooking battle poses and absurd reactions & powerups for my version of the EI. And food. Lots of food. Just because he's a dark chef doesn't mean he can't make delicious meals.

Just remember, it has to be PG 13 blaugh .

Perfect Pumpkin

Zzyli
J 4 C K

Oh gosh... I'm not sure I want to know. I've just finished watching the most absurd shonen anime based around baking bread, so I'm seeing sinister cooking battle poses and absurd reactions & powerups for my version of the EI. And food. Lots of food. Just because he's a dark chef doesn't mean he can't make delicious meals.

Just remember, it has to be PG 13 blaugh .

Mine may or may not involve what may or may not be children and boiling water.

Stubborn Gifter

While I can't wait to see how Antipathy is evolving, I also hope to see some Bunnicula related items for the Bunny EI. I'm hoping for either a bloody carrot or a bat wing/feral like bunny ears as long as it's not carrot corn. >>;

And great work on the Paint Shaker finale. I love some of the forms, makes me wish it was real. ;3;

Angelic Nitemare

Zzyli
Ridley Starsmore

That's...actually not a bad idea. A Sort of contest for designing the poses on the Dark Chef?

THAT I could do. Gimmee a week to think it over, and I'll get on that.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ridley Starsmore

That's...actually not a bad idea. A Sort of contest for designing the poses on the Dark Chef?

And an idea of mine which isn't totally far-fetched or crazy. As opposed to the time when I decided to cut my own hair.

I'm sure that there are people bursting with creativity (and more art skills than myself).

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
The Master of Dragons
Seriously, we need a new regular EI this week.

Having only one item evolve three weeks in a row is annoying.

User Image

This. As much as I'm excited for Antipathy, having it be the only evolving items for weeks a la Band of Bremen is going to get old very quickly.

It's never too late, Bunny! *wants to see little bunnies in Halloween costumes so badly* crying

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Zzyli
Ridley Starsmore

And an idea of mine which isn't totally far-fetched or crazy. As opposed to the time when I decided to cut my own hair.

I'm sure that there are people bursting with creativity (and more art skills than myself).

Oh man.

Gaia should totally make that a contest!

People submit poses for the possible EI, and then Gaia picks the ones they like and puts them all together.

Perfect Pumpkin

The Master of Dragons
Zzyli
Ridley Starsmore

Oh man.

Gaia should totally make that a contest!

People submit poses for the possible EI, and then Gaia picks the ones they like and puts them all together.
That would be pretty friggin' cool actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff