Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Wes Von Helson
Nyadriel
Wes Von Helson
Diedrich does not recognize the debate because he is also President of every country on Earth with at least one letter in its name. Did you know that he is also a fashion mogul? Now you do.

Bye bye! OK!

Bye now. Byeeeee!!!!

Earth? What is this Earth you speak of? I thought Diedrich was President of Gaia?

Diedrich is President of everything fictional and non-fictional all around the universe, and including the universe. Did you know he has his own sweater? : )

Uh kay... whutever...

and yes... yes I did. (has one)

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Diedrich has so many sweaters.

Ruthless Vampire

40,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nyadriel
Wes Von Helson
Nyadriel
Wes Von Helson
Diedrich does not recognize the debate because he is also President of every country on Earth with at least one letter in its name. Did you know that he is also a fashion mogul? Now you do.

Bye bye! OK!

Bye now. Byeeeee!!!!

Earth? What is this Earth you speak of? I thought Diedrich was President of Gaia?

Diedrich is President of everything fictional and non-fictional all around the universe, and including the universe. Did you know he has his own sweater? : )

Uh kay... whutever...

and yes... yes I did. (has one)

Diedrich loves you very much. Always remember that. He loves you even if you lied to him, which he doesn't hold against you or anybody else. Bye!

OK, bye bye!

Heroic Friend

21,375 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
I wanna join the D-Party! Diedrich is so cute & I wanna hug him. whee

Fluffy Treat

MGCsKittenx

there's a GUILD HERE

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
MGCsKittenx
Welcome! Please subscribe to this thread and join our guild!

I am not keeping up with the front page member list because we have a guild now! I am sorry!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Creamy Filling
MGCsKittenx

there's a GUILD HERE
The spiders are very scaryy.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
WOOO! SO CLOSE TO ELECTION!

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Hassli

I'll be so happy when the U.S. election is over. I'm sick to death of the drama and nastiness it brings out in people.

I wonder if Gaia is even going to do anything special for the Gaia election--I guess they're pretty focused on the Halloween event right now. Do the two events usually overlap? I don't remember the specifics of the past elections too well.

Invisible Pawn

Yay! I finally afforded me a Diedrich kin! I shall call in D-kin, cause Diedrich is D best kin!

And even better, he's a Lunar kin, my favorite type even though I'm getting Sun cause my friend likes blue so he's getting Moon XD but I digress! Yay for D-kin!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
MachaGirl
Hassli

I'll be so happy when the U.S. election is over. I'm sick to death of the drama and nastiness it brings out in people.

I wonder if Gaia is even going to do anything special for the Gaia election--I guess they're pretty focused on the Halloween event right now. Do the two events usually overlap? I don't remember the specifics of the past elections too well.
I hope they do something!

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Hassli
MachaGirl
Hassli

Yas! I hope Diedrich does something too -- through the voice of Gaia writers! I've been witnessing Running Mate animated Carl stamping quite vigorously on the Gaia header -- and this could mean he's anxious to get to the podium and begin debating -- or else he just wants the rutting to start -- well, it's Autumn after all. Any ideas on this?

User Image

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
BatChic
Hassli
MachaGirl
Hassli

Yas! I hope Diedrich does something too -- through the voice of Gaia writers! I've been witnessing Running Mate animated Carl stamping quite vigorously on the Gaia header -- and this could mean he's anxious to get to the podium and begin debating -- or else he just wants the rutting to start -- well, it's Autumn after all. Any ideas on this?

User Image
I also thought he looked like carl! I dunno, I guess he's trying to scare people into voting!

Everyday Loiterer

Invisible Pawn

omg! I got one of those Hell Portal RIGs from LK and looked who popped up when I opened one!

User Image

Best portal ever!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas