Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

I didn't know Photobucket and tinypic were affiliated. emotion_donotwant

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
So, I sort of figured out how to win a little at Fashion Fray against that puffy Rina -- with a cute avatar at level one, that is! xD

User Image

Generally, I am not one to layer tons of items on my avi, but since I'm holding a "cute" Gaiachi Bunny Plush in front of me, I could layer on several tops that fit the "cute category" and not have them be noticed. Plus, my background is "cute," as well as a reindeer collar that you can't see.

I was glad to see that my original fairy wings are "cute" -- an old favorite of mine -- but mostly, I was glad I could make my Bunny-themed Halloween avi to work. Interestingly, my Carrot Veggie Vampire item (ears and tail) does not seem to be included in the Halloween Event category -- but I could also not find a nice pair of legs that were deemed Halloween Event worthy, as well. In the end, I could only count up, all of my "acceptable" cute Halloween Event items and hope for the best before I entered the fray.

Does this make me like this Halloween Event a little more? NO! It's still crazy-dumb that you need to select certain type-Halloween items, at a high number to make some sort of score. (And believe it or not, my pumpkin-equipped items did not qualify as Halloween Event aceptable items. WHAT? Is Gaia pumpkin orange-blind? )

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

I don't like having to change my avatar into something I don't like to play the event game. emotion_donotwant

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
GreenInkling
I don't like having to change my avatar into something I don't like to play the event game. emotion_donotwant

I completely agree.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
MachaGirl
GreenInkling

I completely agree.

As do I. I am soooo not into this game even after it is completed.
Also, this completely ef-ed up my inventory!! I had just gotten 6 pages done the way I wanted them and now they are so messed up!! I AM NOT A FAN OF THIS!! emotion_donotwant

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Happy Holidays, D-Party!

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Everyday Loiterer

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I'm thinking about doing a new thread. This one needs updated, but I kinda want to burn it to the ground and start over. What do you guys think?

MonochroMan!c's Significant Otter

Fallen Prophet

20,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Hassli
I'm thinking about doing a new thread. This one needs updated, but I kinda want to burn it to the ground and start over. What do you guys think?

Leave it as an archive but renew the platform of DParty!

Everyday Loiterer

Hassli

Depends how many people are here, you'll need help bumping the new one right?
Does gaia still do sticky notes? Do you have new graphics for the front ready?? biggrin

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hassli

I think you should do whatever feels right. If you want a new thread then do so. I enjoy hearing about all the things that y'all do even though I hardly talk. Maybe do what Diedrich would do? Not sure if that means to multiply like crazy or dominate this one. heart

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-28-january-2020/t.107709309_46/
Lanzer
dreamsk
misc

If you could go on a date with any NPC, who would you pick?!

And how is the V-day event going? lol

Progress on the Valentine's day event is slow as we had a lot of issues that derailed development. Who would I date? I think a date with Diedrich would be amazing.

This
is
the
BEST
thing
I have ever read

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Hassli

Hassli, if you DO do a new thread, please keep us all informed, with new links &such. We all love Diedrich too much to lose him during the new re-routing. heart classified_diedrich

And speaking of our love of the D, here is a love fortune I got last evening, just before dinner time, that I screen-saved to share (under the spoiler)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces