A two-dollar bill 0.15894736842105 15.9% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 950 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 617 618 619

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
The darn edit button does not want to work with me on my last post. I resized my love fortune comment (so not so HUGE) and changed the post style (away from Sakura) , but Gaia won't recognize these changes.
Let's try again, here, shall we? classified_diedrich
BatChic's Love Fortune:
User Image

EDIT~ I also made an artistic edit to the resized message to better fit within the spoiler margin space limits. Diedrich, Batty REALLY loves you to get this little joke posted properly. xD

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
If you are gonna do another thread, I agree with keeping us informed.

@ Batchic: roflmao!
That is a good one!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
BatChic
Hassli
I'm thinking about doing a new thread. This one needs updated, but I kinda want to burn it to the ground and start over. What do you guys think?

Hassli, if you DO do a new thread, please keep us all informed, with new links &such. We all love Diedrich too much to lose him during the new re-routing. heart classified_diedrich

And speaking of our love of the D, here is a love fortune I got last evening, just before dinner time, that I screen-saved to share (under the spoiler)

User Image
Let's all run off with Diedrich!

I will keep everyone informed! I promise!

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hey gang, long time no see! Do we have an event planning team? Sorry I've been floating in and out/lurking. Might have some more items to donate also to the mule...will check laterz for that tho. I gotta get back on my coding hw.

How's life? Did you guys have a good holiday? I hope you get your half-priced candies today!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
systemfailure99
Hey gang, long time no see! Do we have an event planning team? Sorry I've been floating in and out/lurking. Might have some more items to donate also to the mule...will check laterz for that tho. I gotta get back on my coding hw.

How's life? Did you guys have a good holiday? I hope you get your half-priced candies today!
We don't! I've been droppign the ball lately because of my new job!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Working on new banners!

They're kinda an homage to the old ones. I'm a lot better at graphic design than I used to be.

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hassli
systemfailure99

We don't! I've been droppign the ball lately because of my new job!

No worries - your new job is important! It is good to have some financial income to pay the bills and take of yo wifey x)
I moved a lot recently and changed jobs also. Things are starting to settle down.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Hassli
Working on new banners!

They're kinda an homage to the old ones. I'm a lot better at graphic design than I used to be.

Those banners are beautiful! Well done, Hassli! heart classified_diedrich

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
BatChic
Hassli
Working on new banners!

Those banners are beautiful! Well done, Hassli! heart classified_diedrich
Thanks!

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Hassli

Hey, Hassli! Did you play the Valentine Mod game yet? If so, how did you feel about Diedrich's participation in the game? heart classified_diedrich Makes one proud of that lil' grunny!

My date with Ian did not go all too well, though. I suggested a Japanese restaurant, while he prefers Italian food. But we both talked about a love of animals -- so that was O. K. xD

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
BatChic
Hassli

Hey, Hassli! Did you play the Valentine Mod game yet? If so, how did you feel about Diedrich's participation in the game? heart classified_diedrich Makes one proud of that lil' grunny!

My date with Ian did not go all too well, though. I suggested a Japanese restaurant, while he prefers Italian food. But we both talked about a love of animals -- so that was O. K. xD
My wifey told me!

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

What's up, guys?

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
NEW D-PARTY THREAD.

Please don't post in this thread any more so that we can let it get archived!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff