Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image

is there an item list for the scott pilgrim RIG? :S i can't seem to find one, and i double-checked and searched everywhere.

Trash Bear

PK Flash
User Image

is there an item list for the scott pilgrim RIG? :S i can't seem to find one, and i double-checked and searched everywhere.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/scott-pilgrim-item-list-incomplete-those-elusive-dolls/t.87430405/

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Sorry to repeat this if someone has already said it, but it looks like a gamble.

Without going into too much detail on why, I'd make sure I'd have more then two, then try my luck.

X)

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Once you've met someone..

Damn inflation making everything I want skyrocket. stressed

You never really forget them."
I just got Pale Marionette and was so shocked cause it's worth 6.72 Million Gold.
PK Flash
User Image

lovely banner burning_eyes eek heart
New recolored RIG-related item be out

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10014379

As well as the Victory bundles.

Looks like a pattern of most popular RIG recolor + Victory items each month... ninja

This thing is ugly though.

I'm laughing that they said Herbalist was 5000GC but that it's only 3500GC rofl If it was never sold for 5000GC, it was never sold for 5000GC! There is no "from!" lol

Quote:
Now until the 19th, Herbalist Lavenda will be on sale from 5000GC for only 3500GC! You only have till Monday 23rd to grab these awesome items, so be sure to pick one up from Club Verge today!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items