Azflame
I'm wondering whether to get this or not sad

Go for it.

Man-Hungry Carnivore

TrueBonanza
Azflame

Go for it.

I'm a bit scared judging by all the people who say the got terrible items.
Also I'm poor.
very poor.

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Azflame
Not worth it.

Man-Hungry Carnivore

Coupler
Azflame
Not worth it.
Did you play it?

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Azflame
Coupler
Azflame
Not worth it.
Did you play it?
I stopped myself from buying it just from reading the feedback. I've never had any real luck with RIGs and when I tried hard on a RIG once, I had to buy 5 bundles. I'm not paying for 5 of these just to get 1-2 items I like.

Man-Hungry Carnivore

Coupler
Azflame
Coupler
Azflame
Not worth it.
Did you play it?
I stopped myself from buying it just from reading the feedback. I've never had any real luck with RIGs and when I tried hard on a RIG once, I had to buy 5 bundles. I'm not paying for 5 of these just to get 1-2 items I like.

I'm quite new. The only tried one rig and I managed to misunderstand it. Long story short I lost 300k emotion_8c
It seems the only way to make profit from these is to buy them in large quantities. Although, there was a post from earlier which was where a guy said he bought 11 bundles and didn't get a single victory.
I'll just wait for the next one where they actually implement the clean-up.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Azflame

Try one smile I've found that with this one I'm having the best luck I've ever had. Just got a SDPlus Blind Box from a Victory. Most of the other ones I opened were Fail Victories though.

Man-Hungry Carnivore

November Days
Azflame

Try one smile I've found that with this one I'm having the best luck I've ever had. Just got a SDPlus Blind Box from a Victory. Most of the other ones I opened were Fail Victories though.

Most people seem to either be having lots of luck or no luck at all O.o
congratulations 4laugh

purpleykitty's Kouhai

Mega Fatcat

Anyone know who made Charming Glint ?
I really want to use it on my avi but the layering doesn't work with my hair on the back.
Thanks. O UO

EDIT: Nvm, I found the artist. c:

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Azflame
Coupler
Azflame
Coupler
Azflame
Not worth it.
Did you play it?

I'm quite new. The only tried one rig and I managed to misunderstand it. Long story short I lost 300k emotion_8c
It seems the only way to make profit from these is to buy them in large quantities. Although, there was a post from earlier which was where a guy said he bought 11 bundles and didn't get a single victory.

do what i do:

either 1: buy em just to sell em. i mean buy a bundle and just sell em on mp, makes you some good dough. or

2: come to places like this to see what the rig has and then just cherrypick the items you want smile

Man-Hungry Carnivore

Graven123
Azflame
Coupler
Azflame
Coupler
Azflame
Not worth it.
Did you play it?

do what i do:

either 1: buy em just to sell em. i mean buy a bundle and just sell em on mp, makes you some good dough. or

2: come to places like this to see what the rig has and then just cherrypick the items you want smile

1. I don't have gcash
2. I am broke
yeah soon biggrin

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Azflame
Graven123
Azflame
Coupler
Azflame
Did you play it?

do what i do:

1. I don't have gcash
2. I am broke
yeah soon biggrin

understood:0

still if you cherrypick items and put em on your wishlist you can see how the prices go and buy stuff when the price goes down after the initial uptick.

Man-Hungry Carnivore

Graven123
Azflame
Graven123
do what i do:

1. I don't have gcash
2. I am broke
yeah soon biggrin

still if you cherrypick items and put em on your wishlist you can see how the prices go and buy stuff when the price goes down after the initial uptick.

I need to make money first emo
thanks for the tips though!

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Azflame
Graven123
Azflame
Graven123
do what i do:

1. I don't have gcash
2. I am broke
yeah soon biggrin

I need to make money first emo
thanks for the tips though!

oh yeah!

that too!

emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items