Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

CioccoLatte
I just noticed (so sorry if this was mentioned before)...i knew that CI Pet looked a tad familiar...

It's Rilakkuma...on caffeine!

Hataraku Maousama? o 3o
[[For once i only want one thing from an RIG! Inside-out Boy, i'm coming for you!...when i get the gold.

It's so sad i can't afford one of the cheapest things in this RIG. emotion_facepalm .

Is it me or are a lot of these items not really worth the gold? They are just one nice pose with the rest being pieces of clothing. I see very few full shirts.
]]

Fluffy Otaku

Esdella Vie
CioccoLatte
I just noticed (so sorry if this was mentioned before)...i knew that CI Pet looked a tad familiar...

Hataraku Maousama? o 3o

I have seen the series and it was very entertaining but when I mentioned Rilakkuma, I meant this guy:
User Image

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

CioccoLatte
Esdella Vie
CioccoLatte

Hataraku Maousama? o 3o

I have seen the series and it was very entertaining but when I mentioned Rilakkuma, I meant this guy:
User Image

Oh, okay! I didn't know it was an actual thing, but one of the characters mentioned it by name, her wallet having a bear on it. 3nodding

Mysterious Trickster

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Kain-Senpai
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Kain-Senpai
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I can't help but wonder if they included anything for the Ka performer who recently died in a show.

If they did, it would be considering an act in incredibly poor taste.

No, more so like an in memory of thing.

Eh! Eh! Wrong.

Let me tell you why: Gaia would be profiting from the death of a circus performer. It doesn't matter how famous the persona may be, profiting from their death is in terrible taste.

Homage is one thing, profiting is another.

Eh, maybe I'm just thinking that way because it just happened to come out... what is it now, 17 days since? *shrug* it just happened to come out very close to it, so all of the items were already made. And if there just happened to be one that was aimed at the Vegas Circ shows...

You're over thinking it. The Staff have a whole month (maybe more considering they plan MCs ahead of time, too) to come up with the next theme for the next rig. They could be working on it now. Haha.

While I don't believe in coincidences, I can say this is a coincidence.

Fluffy Otaku

Esdella Vie
CioccoLatte
Esdella Vie
CioccoLatte

Hataraku Maousama? o 3o

User Image

Oh, okay! I didn't know it was an actual thing, but one of the characters mentioned it by name, her wallet having a bear on it. 3nodding

No worries!
Hataraku Maou-sama makes jokes on so many popular brands. I'm not surprised they made a joke on that bear. It's a very popular bear in Japan. Not sure if he's "up there" in the ranks of Hello Kitty, but i'll bet it's pretty close...

kukico's Husbando

anyone know what item hairstyle on Starry Little Clown might be from? somehow i couldn't figure it out sweatdrop

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Sparkling Transmutator

rxw
anyone know what item hairstyle on Starry Little Clown might be from? somehow i couldn't figure it out sweatdrop

Geared Machinations~

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Thank you for making these threads emotion_bigheart

kukico's Husbando

Winter Hue
rxw

Geared Machinations~

thank you Winter Hue! heart

Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Magus
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10012155

White carnival tiger
you have a very nice avi smile
Kain-Senpai
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Kain-Senpai
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Kain-Senpai
Vincent Valentine-Jenova
I can't help but wonder if they included anything for the Ka performer who recently died in a show.

If they did, it would be considering an act in incredibly poor taste.

No, more so like an in memory of thing.

Eh! Eh! Wrong.

Let me tell you why: Gaia would be profiting from the death of a circus performer. It doesn't matter how famous the persona may be, profiting from their death is in terrible taste.

Homage is one thing, profiting is another.

Eh, maybe I'm just thinking that way because it just happened to come out... what is it now, 17 days since? *shrug* it just happened to come out very close to it, so all of the items were already made. And if there just happened to be one that was aimed at the Vegas Circ shows...

You're over thinking it. The Staff have a whole month (maybe more considering they plan MCs ahead of time, too) to come up with the next theme for the next rig. They could be working on it now. Haha.

While I don't believe in coincidences, I can say this is a coincidence.

I didn't mean make an item, but drop something in to a description or something.

I was honestly just curious if anyone else had a similar line of thinking or not.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
We had a circus-themed RIG already, didn't we?
Kalium19
We had a circus-themed RIG already, didn't we?

Yes, it had a similar name too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces