Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shaina Graces
We've been waiting for this reunion for eight years! Hope they get along tho.

I do hope so. ;u; They have the same "dad" anyway. Edmund will be their guide...?

II Antonia II
You didn't know he is ? wink

It was expected for the three bros, but it was because of Rufus... look at the darn kitty. XD

Quote:
I love their faces too when Edmund comes. He is waited like a savior. Maybe Edmund was a Titan too ? (Titan of wisdom ?)

Hahaha, but please, no more mythology stuff. ;u;

Quote:
But Gino isn't waited. I'm curious to see BroHelson faces if Gino saves the world.

Maybe he was the least likely to show up? I mean, he's been running away his whole life, as he said. Or something. Yeah. But yes he wasn't expected.

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Why are all of them surprised at Gino's luscious hair? emo

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
anadentone

weed . Louies growing a shitload of pot under the shop and doesnt want the man to take em biggrin

Tsk. Always knew vampires were selfish emotion_donotwant
I'm with Nyx on this one. If he burns all that pot, the whole town will be high and peace will spread emotion_kirakira

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Gino and Edmund have shown up. Where are the others? Did they run that fast, or are the others approaching from another direction (in a flank attack)?

Of all the scenarios that I've thought of, Gino charging Nyx was not one of them. I am rather curious hoe this will turn out (though I don't think it will turn out well).

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gino putting his floorboard breaking powers to good use.

Tbh, a punch would be more satisfying, but this would be the next best thing.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Urd Tanzanite
Gino and Edmund have shown up. Where are the others? Did they run that fast, or are the others approaching from another direction (in a flank attack)?

Of all the scenarios that I've thought of, Gino charging Nyx was not one of them. I am rather curious hoe this will turn out (though I don't think it will turn out well).

Flank attack would be logical, but since Sen and Marius don't have god powers at the moment, and Ladyhands seems capable but not as much a warrior, I'm hoping they're coming up with some sort of...trap, perhaps? I would have figured they would serve as the distraction while Gino comes in for the attack, but heroes do tend to attack directly.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Honesty Kruse

Epic! (Also, you have mad art skills.)

But what happens if Nyx decides to destroy all witnesses out of embarrassment? xD

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Salathielly
Epic! (Also, you have mad art skills.)

But what happens if Nyx decides to destroy all witnesses out of embarrassment? xD

Thanks! redface

xd If Nyx does that, Gino would get caught up in the attack, and then we're all screwed, unless Gaia makes good on her promise to kill Nyx. confused

But nah, that can't happen because Nyx would have to see everyone else as equal/above his level to be embaressed about being caught without his pants. xp

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Honesty Kruse

Good idea (DO IT DO IT DO IT GUYS !!! emotion_drool ) but remember the Overseer inside Gino's body : deities are not afraid of nudity.
"Oh great Nyx, do it, as our last view before our death !" emotion_awesome

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Honesty Kruse

This is so great, can we please make this a thing? :'D

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

weed . Louies growing a shitload of pot under the shop and doesnt want the man to take em biggrin

Tsk. Always knew vampires were selfish emotion_donotwant
I'm with Nyx on this one. If he burns all that pot, the whole town will be high and peace will spread emotion_kirakira

*Nyx burns down H&R wesley*

Louie and 99% of nose bearing duremians : It's good bro, its allll good emotion_awesome

Aged Gaian

I need this update! My favourite part of this series is the art and mythos of Gaia, its all so pretty and amazing! What id really like to know about is the remaining sons.

Part of me is praying for Edmund to be a Titian though, he's almost too attractive for me though XD

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Honesty Kruse
Thanks! redface

xd If Nyx does that, Gino would get caught up in the attack, and then we're all screwed, unless Gaia makes good on her promise to kill Nyx. confused

But nah, that can't happen because Nyx would have to see everyone else as equal/above his level to be embaressed about being caught without his pants. xp

I agree and honestly don't think he'd care about nudity at all, but it's...err...humorous to think that he could act that "human," I suppose. xD

Fluffy Glitch

At this moment all I can see in Gino's charging Nyx is "HUG TIME!!"

Lonely Friend

13,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash