• Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Louie really... PRIORITIES. emotion_facepalm

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
1st target aimed for Nyx : all living creatures in the world.
1st worry for Louie : a shop. eek
No problem, "Lord of vampires" ? Don't you forget something ? Your people to protect, like a real king has to do ?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I spent some time binge-reading the manga arcs that led up to this in hopes that I could find clues that would lead to a reasonable idea about what was going to happen. Yeah, no.

I'm kind of surprised at how quickly Louie pulled together a fire team.

So small arms fire doesn't work on a godling. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm curious to see how Nyx's field stands up to heavy ordinance (all of us can probably name three Gaian NPCs that have heavy firepower).

Now if Louie could pull together a fire team in this short amount of time, where in the world is Gino and company? How long does it take to walk/run down a hill?.And I'm curious to see how quickly Brennivin with Cresento and Nicolae in tow will take to arrive.

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
anadentone

*nods* Quite possible. Guess we have to watch the NPCs interactions with the general populace and the other NPCs. Like when Ian and Rufus mentioned Liam was swiping things a bit before this Spring Cleaning event.

Shadowy Traveler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Looking at these updates makes me itch to fight.

I've been hankering for a proper fight with purpose for a long, long time. I truly hope this event fills that urge.

Eternal Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
Gino's hair is growing out... miracle grow hair xD

Eternal Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
And my fave Louie is getting some manga love biggrin So excited I am diff siding with Gino!! Since Louie is there biggrin

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Spiffy old Drawings
somewhat on and off topic here.

I once dated a guy named Nate. Nice guy but was a huge pothead. One day his trailer caught on fire due to a tree nearby being hit by lightening. With the piece of crap trailer up in flames, he wanted to run back in. Why? He had 2 lb bags of weed under his bed he didn't want to burn up.

Maybe the eason Louie is protecting the shop so damn much dispite Hell going on is because the shop is holding his fine Jamaican weed or something O.o
huh I might just be imagining things here and this might've been pointed out already but I noticed that Cresento's hair stops blocking his elf ears when he agrees to fight Nyx/Kuro (or around the time he faces the truth). Is this symbolism or what. Could just be his hair getting blown back from all that running tho.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This saga better end, it's been going on since I was a noob here.

Time to start somewhere fresh.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Dexigone
This saga better end, it's been going on since I was a noob here.

Time to start somewhere fresh.

2009 bra manga kinda went dragon ball on us and never fawken ended neutral

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
anadentone
Spiffy old Drawings

I once dated a guy named Nate. Nice guy but was a huge pothead. One day his trailer caught on fire due to a tree nearby being hit by lightening. With the piece of crap trailer up in flames, he wanted to run back in. Why? He had 2 lb bags of weed under his bed he didn't want to burn up.

Maybe the eason Louie is protecting the shop so damn much dispite Hell going on is because the shop is holding his fine Jamaican weed or something O.o
Oh god, what if? lol
I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid just to be heroic. I'd be sad to lose him as a character.

Enduring Champion

15,015 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Marathon 300
Spiffy old Drawings
anadentone
Spiffy old Drawings

Oh god, what if? lol
I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid just to be heroic. I'd be sad to lose him as a character.

Especially since literally nothing but Gino's gonna stop Nyx now, because plot. lol

Hilarious Lunatic

24,840 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I think Louie is protecting "his" shop is because Edmund asked him to take care of it for him ever since he went to help Gino. It burned down once already under his watch and he probably felt responsible for letting that happen to something important for a good friend. He's probably not wanting to let something happen to the shop that he (and to an extension us, the users of gaia) helped rebuild just to be destroyed a second time. While I'm sure Edmund could just rebuild it again, I can see some sense in Louie wanting to protect something precious to his friend.

Done ranting now. cat_razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces