26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i hate her.
Shiarka Jonless
i hate her.
you guys are so harsh, half the staff is on tentacl as well as gaia... emo

oh well, can't be helped at this point. the art is ok, i like the full size sexy avatars, but there's a time and a place. the forums are all out uncensored so i can't really browse it from anywhere, not so good. also can't browse it for s**t on mobile so there's that. also posting without quoting someone is ******** impossible. the unravel feature is kinda cool though :3

Unravel feature? What's that do?

it's a game basically, you first create your own answers to the questions so other people may unravel you, and then you unravel other people. you're to guess what kind of people they are/what they do/how they think based on how well you think you know them. you can unravel anyone, and they can unravel you. it's kinda cool but it may freak some people out.

I thought unravel was a cool concept except for the fact that every question is geared towards the "oh-so-edgy" angsty 16 year old who just wants to party and bone, not real adults. "What do you do on a friday night?: Hook up, Go out and party, Stay in and party, drive around looking for a good time" Where's the "Stay at home and take care of my family because I'm a real adult with a kid and responsibilities" option.

"What kind of partner are you looking for?: Just sexual, Short term relationship, long distance, long term relationship" Where's the option for "I'm already married" or at least "I'm already in a relationship."

The site seems designed for teenagers, not adults and that worries me. Also, I've seen WAY more GDer d**k than I ever needed to before they started actually enforcing an NSFW tagging system. I browsed around a couple times and never went back.

Thanks but no thanks. Gaia may be less "mature" but it's more my style. Good for people who like Tentacl though, they can enjoy it all they want.

Perfect Saint

i hate her.

oh well, can't be helped at this point. the art is ok, i like the full size sexy avatars, but there's a time and a place. the forums are all out uncensored so i can't really browse it from anywhere, not so good. also can't browse it for s**t on mobile so there's that. also posting without quoting someone is ******** impossible. the unravel feature is kinda cool though :3
You'll need to reduce your browser magnification to around 75% to see the bottom where you can reply without quoting.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Rose of God

Not sure if anyone pointed it out but the site is from Gaia Interactive, is more of a spin off than a rip off. Since the company has the right to the NPC's and item looks. I signed up, didn't stay long. Didn't like the lay out and I like the avies here more.

Interesting Girl

i hate her.

if they make a crappy site, they're gonna get criticism.
Being staff doesn't negate that at all.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xx I met my fate xx
i hate her.
Shiarka Jonless
i hate her.

it's a game basically, you first create your own answers to the questions so other people may unravel you, and then you unravel other people. you're to guess what kind of people they are/what they do/how they think based on how well you think you know them. you can unravel anyone, and they can unravel you. it's kinda cool but it may freak some people out.

I thought unravel was a cool concept except for the fact that every question is geared towards the "oh-so-edgy" angsty 16 year old who just wants to party and bone, not real adults. "What do you do on a friday night?: Hook up, Go out and party, Stay in and party, drive around looking for a good time" Where's the "Stay at home and take care of my family because I'm a real adult with a kid and responsibilities" option.

"What kind of partner are you looking for?: Just sexual, Short term relationship, long distance, long term relationship" Where's the option for "I'm already married" or at least "I'm already in a relationship."

The site seems designed for teenagers, not adults and that worries me. Also, I've seen WAY more GDer d**k than I ever needed to before they started actually enforcing an NSFW tagging system. I browsed around a couple times and never went back.

Thanks but no thanks. Gaia may be less "mature" but it's more my style. Good for people who like Tentacl though, they can enjoy it all they want.

i'm with you on that one. i'm an adult with taxes, responsibilities and a featherweight liver, i don't really party hardy like i used to. i like that they give you the option to skip those questions though and get some more mature ones on the table. i don't really like other people knowing my sexual activities either.

actually i'm thinking they made it for a large group of single people? it explains why it turns a lot of us gaians off to it.

Shiarka Jonless

That's kinda neat. It's like a party game.

a little bit, yeah. i like to unravel the NPCs the most, they're fun. smile

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Do we really have to go over this every couple weeks?

It's gaia's sister site, and yes they made some items from gaia on tentacl as well, it's all owned by the same people anyways. You know it's actually a pretty cool site but if it's not your ting then let it be, why feel the need to bash it on here? At least on tentacl they aren't releasing cash items every single day and you can actually earn gems (the "cash" currency) through being active on the site

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
xx I met my fate xx
i hate her.
Shiarka Jonless
i hate her.

Eww... that sounds kinda awful.

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I just wish they'd stop emailing me. I signed up back when it first became available, because hey why not? I'll give it a try. Looked around for five minutes and got bored with how little there was to do and annoyed with how terrible the navigation was. But I noped the ******** out when I looked at the avatar store and discovered that most items could only be purchased with their real cash currency while giving only a few sub-par items for the fake money currency (which was damn difficult to earn).

Now this past week, they've taken to emailing me every single day with "alerts" as to what's going on and ~what's hot~, and so forth. emotion_eyebrow

Not sure if you figure this out already but on the bottom of the email it says...

"This message was sent to your email address. If you do not wish to receive future emails like this from Tentacl.com, please unsubscribe or send a reply to this email with the subject of "unsubscribe"."

Click on the unsubscribe link if you don't want anymore emails.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i hate her.
xx I met my fate xx
i hate her.
Shiarka Jonless
i hate her.

i'm with you on that one. i'm an adult with taxes, responsibilities and a featherweight liver, i don't really party hardy like i used to. i like that they give you the option to skip those questions though and get some more mature ones on the table. i don't really like other people knowing my sexual activities either.

actually i'm thinking they made it for a large group of single people? it explains why it turns a lot of us gaians off to it.

Shiarka Jonless

That's kinda neat. It's like a party game.

a little bit, yeah. i like to unravel the NPCs the most, they're fun. smile

There's a skip option now? I haven't been on since right after it started. It didn't have a skip option then but it's nice that they added it.
Never heard of there till now

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I lost interest near instantly. I played with it for a day or two and haven't so much as thought about the place in like 2 months? 3 months? I can't remember how long it's been around.

Impassioned Misfit

That would be because there are homage item sets and at least a few NPCs have sites there, too, like Nicolae... There's at least a small amount of artist bleed between the two sites.

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Myrielle
I'm a member of Tentacl and visit multiple times a day if I get bored on Gaia. Since it's Gaia's sister site, I expect a a lot of similarities and that appeals to me. "Rip Off" seems to be the incorrect term in this regard. I see it as an extension and a slightly different take.

Oh i didnt know! I thought it was its own thing i didnt know gaia had a sister

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Rhino Beetle
Do we really have to go over this every couple weeks?

It's gaia's sister site, and yes they made some items from gaia on tentacl as well, it's all owned by the same people anyways. You know it's actually a pretty cool site but if it's not your ting then let it be, why feel the need to bash it on here? At least on tentacl they aren't releasing cash items every single day and you can actually earn gems (the "cash" currency) through being active on the site

Not bashing its my OPINION.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

theres ian???
well, both are made by gaia, and some people wants gaia s**t on ther i guess o A o

the site doesn't do much in terms of interest, but im still... just very slowly..... updating the cresolae thread.........

i wish reaper had more time to post there i wanna see her NPCs T A T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces