Welcome to Gaia! ::

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

regardless of the rediculous amount of money they have managed to suck up from this event well done everyone

i know everyone in gcd hates my guts but i think you all did awesome for getting them all to sell out!!

I got 2 of each team so now we just have to wait it out emotion_awesome Too bad they probably won't drop the items until the Limited Time has run out. Maybe someone could mention it in Ask the Staff tonight

Tipsy Genius

OH THANK ******** GAMBINO SOLD OUT
Now let's never do this pay-to-vote thing again, ok? Ok. Cool. Thanks.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
HM04

regardless of the rediculous amount of money they have managed to suck up from this event well done everyone

i know everyone in gcd hates my guts but i think you all did awesome for getting them all to sell out!!

I got 2 of each team so now we just have to wait it out emotion_awesome Too bad they probably won't drop the items until the Limited Time has run out. Maybe someone could mention it in Ask the Staff tonight

I don't hate you. 3nodding I'm really surprised and pleased that everyone pulled together on this. It may leave a bitter taste, but at least no one who spent money on the favors will have to feel let down, that was my biggest concern.

I wonder what they will say at the ATS, if they'll respond to the complaints too...
Everything's sold out!

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Knight of Britannia

Yaay! heart

Yeah I'm extremely happy that nobody will be left with just backwings. There's that many around nowadays you'd hardly feel accomplished owning a "your town tried" pair. I was worried for Barton for a while but we all got there in the end!

Oh god I need to be there for AtS
it will be something else with what they pulled for this. I don't imagine they'll answer complains though lmao hopefully they might answer about unlocking the bundles earlier though

Conservative Explorer

*blows bugle*

Gahahaha! We did it! Every town is funded. This kickstarter was a pain in the a** from the start, but now, it's over. Can't stop yet, though, as we have to wait till the timer runs out on all the favors.

Hopefully, this is not all for naught.

Magic Hobo

Good job everyone, it all sold out! You've successfully guaranteed Gaia will pull this horseshit again. Good game, no rematch.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Good job everyone, it all sold out! You've successfully guaranteed Gaia will pull this horseshit again. Good game, no rematch.

I'm worry about this,even if people hated the idea. sweatdrop

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I'm so happy we all get to play~ I'd like to pick up the gambino favor at some point on the MP but heck yeah barton I'm so flipping happy!!

Hopeful Girl

I bought all four....wish I had bought seconds, but, I bought all four. sweatdrop I missed out on the Original Splatoon item, I couldn't resist. emo

/feels horrible and goes to the horrible corner/

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Hooray. Gaia's terrible money making scheme was successful, so be sure you'll see this crap again later. Thanks everyone who participated. smile

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
sterek

It will most likely happen again, anything that sells will keep happening.

I expect this at least once a month from now on.

Tipsy Genius

Flux
sterek

It will most likely happen again, anything that sells will keep happening.

I expect this at least once a month from now on.

I feel gross for contributing--but in my defense, I was on my phone when it was announced, and I thought the Splatoon items were the guaranteed ones, not the other way around. I really don't think I'll participate again unless there's an item I'm 99.9% sure will sell out.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
All I can say now is I have my splatoon blue recolor... I will not be supporting this type of Cash Shop item in the future. I'm sorry that I did this time as I know the message it sent to Gaia, but I also was not going to miss out on the blue recolor in that shade.

The good news is I'm normally a paws base only kinda person, so boycotting in the future should be easy enough @_@

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I couldn't afford gc to participate and I don't like the idea of this kind of 'kick starter' but I am happy everyone who did participate will get the item recolor they wanted. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff