Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

As much I as like Dark Heart, I wish Custom Cut or Watchmaker won instead. I do agree there is lack of masculine items, and Gaia is focused on frilly pastel stuff.

Stellar Succubus

Wait, which REI got chosen? Edit: Dark Heart. Okay. Custom cut would have been nicer, but I dont' remember there being a vote!

I think, since it came to a vote, majority ruled. Gotta make what the community asks for.

TBH, I think most folks would have been happy with something that could have benefited everyone though ^_^

Lucky Bookworm

At least you didn't have the honor of voting for the item that got the least votes over all, in usual style. Yeah, it stinks guys don't get as many awesome items. I'd like decently colored red hair, green eyes, and non-pastel greens and purples. Doesn't look like I'll have those any time soon. I'm not overly thrilled with Dark Heart, nor would I have been with Watchmaker. I REALLY wanted Trilune to be recolored in dark blue with touches of cream, a la The Mists of Avalon, or dark purple and black. Most of the site didn't get what they want, from what I can tell.

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
Oh well we tried.

Wheezing Plague

Ohh. So dark heart won. Totally clueless..

I voted for Hardhearted;
though it has a nice variety of poses.

*sighs* Ah well.

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
i agree they could've added items like paramour's break to the poll to even out the male and female options, but really, you're complaining because you donated to get an rei recolor, the rei was decided by poll, and it's not one you find useable? wow. such hard life. if watchmaker one i would've been miffed b/c i think it's ugly as s**t, but who cares. it's an item i don't need to spend gold on, i will live then.

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
sterek
It's why it's a vote as opposed to a site decision. The userbase gets to decide so the majority is pleased. If the "gender" of the item was a huge concern, people should have checked the poll stats before voting and picked the unisex item with the most votes to balance things out.

Out of 18 poses, Dark Heart has 8 gender-neutral ones. It's not the REI I voted for, but it's not too bad.
There was a vote? XD

Fluffy Trickster

male and female ratio has always been unbalanced, so I am not surprise female item won
though I wish it was a REI with balanced Male/Female pose...

unfair, well ratio problem and you can't please anyone
I am disappointed though at the result.

won't wear that Dark Heart, unless I am crossdressing

oMysty's Pardner

Ice-Cold Sleuth

21,365 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
i love the watchmaker item. so versatile and look and just pure awesome
too bad it didn't win sad

Stubborn Gifter

Dude, you forgot Petit Cherie, even though it kinda lean on the female a little.

Anyway, we can't do anything since it's the people's choice on the item they want. So at least be thankful that it's the people's vote to decide and not Gaia choosing the item for us.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
how many threads are we gonna have to deal with whining about this? it was a vote. everyone voted for the item they most wanted to see recolored, probably the item they personally wanted to use. quit bitching that you lost.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I Shiyami I
i love the watchmaker item. so versatile and look and just pure awesome
too bad it didn't win sad

it all depends on your style. i've used the watchmaker exactly once, for a st pat's avatar. but those dark heart boots are a lot more useful to me.

Tipsy Genius

Volkov Seraphim
sterek
It's why it's a vote as opposed to a site decision. The userbase gets to decide so the majority is pleased. If the "gender" of the item was a huge concern, people should have checked the poll stats before voting and picked the unisex item with the most votes to balance things out.

Out of 18 poses, Dark Heart has 8 gender-neutral ones. It's not the REI I voted for, but it's not too bad.
There was a vote? XD

Surprise!

[Haruka]'s Husband

Pierced Member

qq
though i do wish custom cut had won. oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff