Calelith
Snow Danger
warlock (plural warlocks)

The male equivalent of witch.
(obsolete) A traitor or oath-breaker.

like stop you guys

******** what even is this site anymore

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

That doesn't change that the majority of those of the craft that are male still call themselves a witch instead of a warlock.

Warlock is still used within many traditions as a term for those that are oathbreakers.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

right

and for the vast majority of the population that isn't want it means at all and using it in that manner is entirely obsolete.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jayce Reinhardt

So crying about not having enough male items isn't whining?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Snow Danger

right

and for the vast majority of the population that isn't want it means at all and using it in that manner is entirely obsolete.

Doesn't make it right.

Do I have to use that really overused analogy everyone and their brother uses in this situation?

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

SuccuViv
minghii
I think they are kind of trying that with the Sailor Moon stuff, if it proves popular we could be getting many "mixed" items C: I don't know if that's good though x ox;;;

I get what you are saying but all we can do is vote with our wallets D: sadly an user here said it well, Gaia listens to their user's money, not their voices...

i really don't like what they're doing there honestly. it's like paying for an entire set of nail polish for that one or two colors that you like simply cause they don't sell stuff seperatly x _ x i'd want some choices, it would be perfect, but i guess life isn't actually fair even though irl i can choose to go buy pants and t-shirts instead /sigh

it's kinda like the animals really, we kinda get forgotten sometimes even if there's actually a majority of people who are basically on the verge of jumping down to get those items the second they appear emotion_facepalm

Divine Muse

Calelith
Jayce Reinhardt

So crying about not having enough male items isn't whining?

Thank you for going back on topic.

I think the OP is spinning his wheels uselessly and pointlessly, Gaia artists don't know how to make male clothing aside from Reapersun and reapersun can only do Bara stuff because that's what she wants to do.

Artists get to make what they want, which is what we get, in turn we get their chosen demographic which likes what Gaia churns out.

So in short, it doesn't matter who thinks who is whining, lets deal with what IS.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Calelith
Snow Danger

right

Doesn't make it right.

Do I have to use that really overused analogy everyone and their brother uses in this situation?

uh huh

you go ahead and use your analogies I'm shaking in my boots over here.

you go on and tell me about how because a small portion of the population uses a term one way that the vast majority are incorrect for using it the way it is currently defined rolleyes

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Guys, guys calm down

There is no way to use Dark Heart for male bases
...cept
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Wicked Garments pose...the chest thing)-----(Maleficent Cap)------(Desmona's Heart)

Feline Bookworm

bacon queen
Literatic

seriously i understand the supply and demand, i have been a part of many online communities that have minorities on the site but still aim to keep them all happy because they are their customers. gaia is doing some really shitty business moves at the moment but i don't think that can justify them not treating their userbase fairly. obviously what they are doing is not enough because there are still people not happy with what they are offering.

There are still many male recolours being released so I can't see how males are so neglected. There were the Mein recolours recently too. There are less than there are female items sure, but they still exist!

There will always be people that aren't happy, there always has been even back in the "glory days". Not everyone can be treated the same in business, gaia has a target market for most of their items and it's their decision to make. 3nodding

Shaggy Loverboy

Even though I voted for Dark Heart, I do feel that the poll choices were incredibly partial to females. I wasn't too keen on how Watchmaker was winning at first, but now I feel bad. Guys are always getting snubbed when it comes to new items. :u

Smoker

Dark Heart is definitely gender neutral lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ibuki is a punk rock girl!
        i voted custom cut bc that sweater!! emotion_dowant
        there are a lot of people who want female items here. but think of it this way: more females/people who want dark heart >> more gold is sunk

Camp Counselor

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Dark Heart is definitely gender neutral lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh. That dress makes you look fat. talk2hand

xd

MrShizmo's Wife

Slayer

kinda have to assume that there would be a chance/big chance something not favorable would end up winning. the choice not to contribute to the goldsink was there.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Oh god it's this topic again...

User Image

(Also, I voted for Custom Cut. :/ Sorry, OP. Alas.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff