Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Moonstone Dazzle
User Image

Guretera's Witch is an Ib/Witch's House reference.

It's a combo of two popular indie horror games right now. The frame and the rose petals are a reference to Ib, where you get trapped in an art gallery and your health meter is a rose. Antagonists are paintings within the gallery.

And the storyline of Witch's House is there was a lonely girl who wanted friends. Turns out? She was a witch. s**t goes downhill from there as the house attempts to murder you.

Thank you uvu Someone else mentioned that it /might/ be Ib, but they were unsure I hadnt played either games Dx

Tipsy Lunatic

Hi-Potion
LeV Oblivion
Hi-Potion
LeV Oblivion
Admirable Antagonist
is Zuko from Avatar: The last airbender *u*
Aside from the hair, howso? ;v;

-swords.
-the description
-scars? not his exact scars...but...yeah.
But Zuko, as Zuko, never really used swords, right? Dx That was Blue Spirit
But I can add it as a possible reference

I tell you he DID.
He even tought a little Earth Kingdom boy all about them. I can't remember the episode title. It was something like "Zuko Alone". Where he had run off, and was hiding in the earth kingdom and stuff.

... I take it you didn't watch much Avatar? xD

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

Yeah. I only remember cause... ~*~ spoilers in white ~*~

At the end of the game, for the true ending, it's revealed that you were playing as the witch all along. The purple-haired girl is the one who initial came to befriend you- and you stole her body, then had her gouge her eyes out/cut off her legs so you could escape with her healthy body and live a new life.

FRIENDSHIP IS AWESOME.

Fashionable Bunny

Hi-Potion
LunaTheMoonWerewolf
Good end as reference to Mirai Nikki ?
I dunno what that is ;v; Link me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Diary
I think its based on character Yuno Gasai,and main pose in this item reminds me of:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
The Drunken Jester
Hi-Potion
LeV Oblivion
Hi-Potion
LeV Oblivion
Admirable Antagonist
is Zuko from Avatar: The last airbender *u*
Aside from the hair, howso? ;v;

-swords.
-the description
-scars? not his exact scars...but...yeah.
But Zuko, as Zuko, never really used swords, right? Dx That was Blue Spirit
But I can add it as a possible reference

I tell you he DID.
He even tought a little Earth Kingdom boy all about them. I can't remember the episode title. It was something like "Zuko Alone". Where he had run off, and was hiding in the earth kingdom and stuff.

... I take it you didn't watch much Avatar? xD
... I watched it all like 5 times xD
But I dont see it as a Zuko item, but I can see where you guys are coming from? Dx Though, its pretty generic

Ah I remember that, when he was hiding his bending.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

User Image
Happy End is a reference to a manga/anime called "Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)".

Someone beat me to it. xD
I think Happy End is a reference for Mirai Nikki although it could be geared to any yandere themed thing.

I say Mirai Nikki since the facial expression was done by Yuno [the yandere of the series] and it's called "Happy End" which appears a few times throughout the anime in Yuno's Future Dairy.

Revered Inquisitor

Hi-Potion
Gavyn the Mighty
Hair, dual swords (which he used as the Blue Spirit and had in his cabin), color scheme, Scars (though, no facial scares) and the description all heavily favor a Zuko reference. either way, it is a nice item.

...and I do wish an Aang inspired item (wardrobe and an Appa companion) was included...

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.
But the hair was closer to Sokka, the colour scheme isnt nothing like Zuko's, the scars have no relation, and the description seems so generic to that archetype Dx

The color scheme is a lot like Zuko's, the hair is far closer to Zuko, especially in the comic series, the scars, while no relation.. do inherently match up (since using the exact scar/placement would be infringement) and while a generic description, using it with the rest of the item all point to him...

Again, not exact stuff, but they can't do exact matches/get to close to the original without it being infringement.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.
Hi-Potion
It was on there when I made the list tho ;v;

Ah I wouldnt know, Ive never played Ib ;3;

I don't know anymore lmao. All I know is I have a fat bird, hehe.

Try it! It's a short game but fantastic.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Elroy Hoareau
I think Happy End is a reference for Mirai Nikki although it could be geared to any yandere themed thing.

I say Mirai Nikki since the facial expression was done by Yuno [the yandere of the series] and it's called "Happy End" which appears a few times throughout the anime in Yuno's Future Dairy.
Yeah, I dont know what that is exactly but someone linked the characters image and it looks super close xD That face
Hi-Potion
Elroy Hoareau

Yeah, I dont know what that is exactly but someone linked the characters image and it looks super close xD That face

XD I noticed just after I posted this, oop. It's a horror survival anime, it's pretty good.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
User Image

Soundtrack of Love reference to Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat

Seen here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8NYwQRH6o

Fashionable Bunny

The Drunken Jester
Hi-Potion
The Drunken Jester
Spellbound Shonen seems to me like it's referencing Syaoran (or whatever his name is) from CardCaptor Sakura.

But I can't be sure.
Maybe? It seemed generic, but I could add it as a "possible" reference. uvu

Well, the description says something about not taking advice from a thing that looks like a stuffed animal. And Sakura's little lion chibi thing...?

Anyway. That was just the first thing to come to mind when I saw it. I don't know a lot about anime anymore, so there's no certainty. No need to add it.

Really ?Nyohoho suffering and something that looks like stuffed animal...it reminds me more of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kyubey(he looks scary omg)
But i didn't watch Cardcaptor Sakura,so i shouldn't be sure sweatdrop

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Cressida
User Image

addedSoundtrack of Love reference to Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat

Seen here --& added]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8NYwQRH6o
added uvu

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
User Image
Ship's Last Stand

Titanic reference + other ship catastrophes.

Maybe someone can recognized the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff