<3 </3

Is this the year of the Robots?

Absolutely! 0.30965909090909 31.0% [ 218 ]
I hope so! 0.30681818181818 30.7% [ 216 ]
Probably not. 0.26988636363636 27.0% [ 190 ]
Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

Aekea is my favorite town, and Bludeau's first minicomic was the first one I ever read. I love the robots--this thread is amazing! Must browse the item list. surprised
PQ and Retrostacja

I've been waiting for a robot rebellion to be the focus of a plot for quite some time. Ribateau has shown clear distaste for humans for FIVE years. Him and the Easter Bunny would make a great team.

The worst part is though, I'm not sure which side I would join with.

Is that not what secondary accounts are for?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
i will derive
Aekea is my favorite town, and Bludeau's first minicomic was the first one I ever read. I love the robots--this thread is amazing! Must browse the item list. surprised

Aekea is the best (it's the greatest kept secret on gaia it seems aye?). I have a few items I need to update (about 5 or so from zOMG), but the majority of them should be there. Good luck!

I would love to see a mecha centaur. <33

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
AshBishop
PQ and Retrostacja

I've been waiting for a robot rebellion to be the focus of a plot for quite some time. Ribateau has shown clear distaste for humans for FIVE years. Him and the Easter Bunny would make a great team.

Well of course there are always secondary accounts for the items. But I'm thinking more on a character level. My avatar has been in character for half of her existence (3 years) and has gone through a lot with the robotic subculture. I don't know if she'd support the rebellion and turn her back on her human past, or forsake her second body and fight against the people who had taken her in as one of her own without question.

PQ is a complicated cyborg. xP
Support of Robot's on Gaia Affirmative.

Requesting to be added to list of supporters.
PQ and Retrostacja
AshBishop
PQ and Retrostacja

Well of course there are always secondary accounts for the items. But I'm thinking more on a character level. My avatar has been in character for half of her existence (3 years) and has gone through a lot with the robotic subculture. I don't know if she'd support the rebellion and turn her back on her human past, or forsake her second body and fight against the people who had taken her in as one of her own without question.

Spoken like a dedicated roleplayer.

Well, it is getting late, and I believe I need to power down for the night. I will converse with all of you at a later time.

Alien Abductee

PQ and Retrostacja
AshBishop
PQ and Retrostacja

My avatar is her own character too. She was a human who joined the Zurg collective but after the Zurg left, without her people to protect her, she fell victim to a violent gang of Red Scarves who beat her within an inch of her life. A mad scientist found her and essentially brought her back to life by mixing her Zurg DNA with a human's. At least that's the story in my head >.<
Also, she/I'm a Gambino gal. Aekea has all the tech stuff, but on the Island (I like to think) you can find abandoned G-corp stuff twisted

I'd totally side with the robots 3nodding

But who would Bludeau end up siding with? The humans he loves or would he feel the pressure from his brothers to join the Rebelion? Perhaps he would be a very central character that way (and not just a comic relief).

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
AshBishop

Spoken like a dedicated roleplayer.

Well, it is getting late, and I believe I need to power down for the night. I will converse with all of you at a later time.

PQ is as much of a person as I am sometimes. I've been on Gaia for 6 years, it's hard to not come attached. As lame as that sounds. xD

Alright, pleasant recharging Ash!

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
[size=11]

Relinquish Your Pain

Support of Robot's on Gaia Affirmative.

Requesting to be added to list of supporters.

Request accepted. Adding to list of supporters. ^_^

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Wheezey

My avatar is her own character too. She was a human who joined the Zurg collective but after the Zurg left, without her people to protect her, she fell victim to a violent gang of Red Scarves who beat her within an inch of her life. A mad scientist found her and essentially brought her back to life by mixing her Zurg DNA with a human's. At least that's the story in my head >.<
Also, she/I'm a Gambino gal. Aekea has all the tech stuff, but on the Island (I like to think) you can find abandoned G-corp stuff twisted

But who would Bludeau end up siding with? The humans he loves or would he feel the pressure from his brothers to join the Rebelion? Perhaps he would be a very central character that way (and not just a comic relief).

Awesome backstory! May I ask who the Red Scarves are? I'd love to get a more indepth story to your avatar. ^_^

I have no issue with you being a Gambino girl. G-corp must have some great abandoned stuff that you can't miss out on.

As for Bludeau, it's a mystery. He sided with the OverSeer during the Halloween event, but I don't know how he'd side when it would be humans versus his brothers. It would be a great plot, wouldn't it?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
“Mechanical Makeover” Contest

I decided to start off the thread in a positive light. In honor of the thread reopening, I will be running an avatar contest. The contestants will be judged by me and two other anonymous and neutral users who I trust. Contest starts March 12, 2010 and will I will stop accepting avatars on April 1, 2010.

In order to be entered you must meet these requirements:

; You must be active in the thread. No hit and runs.
; Avatars must be created on Gaia, OR tekteks with realistic layering.
; Entries can be robots, cyborgs, or androids with visible robotic parts.
; User can enter as many times as they'd like, as long as entries fit criteria
; Stories to go with the entries are not required, but strongly encouraged!
; Entries must be messaged to me, with a title similar to “Mecha Makeover Entry”

PRIZES

Fan favorite (chosen by the users) will be given an Electric Plug Tail
Best story will be given an Automaton Limb of their choosing
Two Honorable Mentions will receive a Mech Lab Bot
Third place will be awarded a LUV-01X Cupid's Fast Response Armor
Second place will be awarded a Superior Form
First place will be awarded Anima Adamantea
PQ and Retrostacja
Wheezey

Awesome backstory! May I ask who the Red Scarves are? I'd love to get a more indepth story to your avatar. ^_^

I have no issue with you being a Gambino girl. G-corp must have some great abandoned stuff that you can't miss out on.

As for Bludeau, it's a mystery. He sided with the OverSeer during the Halloween event, but I don't know how he'd side when it would be humans versus his brothers. It would be a great plot, wouldn't it?

My database information shows that the Red Scarves would refer to the Human Rebellion Members.

Alien Abductee

PQ and Retrostacja
Wheezey

User Image Part of the Zurg plot. Maybe that refreshed your memory already but I'll go into it more just in case: they were the item worn by Gaians who opposed the Zurg and that group was called the Rebellion (or was it the Resistance?). I just referred to them as Red Scarves so as not to confuse the two rebellions.

I'm really glad you enjoyed my backstory. Someday I'd like to turn it into a comic but so far I haven't had the ambition to.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Relinquish Your Pain

My database information shows that the Red Scarves would refer to the Human Rebellion Members.

Ah, I had thought so. It's a shame what happened to you, but it's impressive to see how far you've come. 3nodding

Alien Abductee

PQ and Retrostacja
Relinquish Your Pain

Ah, I had thought so. It's a shame what happened to you, but it's impressive to see how far you've come. 3nodding

Thank you, but I feel much better now that I'm a Hybrid.
I graduated from Zurg skin User Image to green body dye User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces