Probably not. 0.26988636363636 27.0% [ 190 ]
Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 255 256 257

Destructive Glitch

Shishioh Tai
JunkBot Rotogin
So what's new on the Bot front?

Not much, it looks like. There haven't exactly been a glut of robotic items lately that aren't related to Easter Bunny (though those are pretty rad). I think PQ has been on hiatus for a while.

Of course, there is this last débâcle with EB to discuss. He's one of the highest-profile cybertypes in Gaia and, well. Explosion.

I don't suppose this will impact X-Mas.
Maybe there will be a battle between EB and Santa? I could see that happening. I don't think EB is gone, Jack neither. I don't see Gaia killing off either of them, or any of their Holiday/Special NPC's.

Lonely Lunatic

Friendly Sentai

JunkBot Rotogin
Shishioh Tai
JunkBot Rotogin
So what's new on the Bot front?

Not much, it looks like. There haven't exactly been a glut of robotic items lately that aren't related to Easter Bunny (though those are pretty rad). I think PQ has been on hiatus for a while.

Of course, there is this last débâcle with EB to discuss. He's one of the highest-profile cybertypes in Gaia and, well. Explosion.

I don't suppose this will impact X-Mas.
Maybe there will be a battle between EB and Santa? I could see that happening. I don't think EB is gone, Jack neither. I don't see Gaia killing off either of them, or any of their Holiday/Special NPC's.
I think the probability is really high for a EB vs Santa - fight, though.

...I think it is better to refer to EB as a Mechatype rather, since "mecha" rather refer to anything technological, while he really isn't "cybernetic" in any way.
Sure, he isn't a robot, but he has a hitech armor.
.... Perhaps techtype is better ....

Destructive Glitch

Tiina Brown

...I think it is better to refer to EB as a Mechatype rather, since "mecha" rather refer to anything technological, while he really isn't "cybernetic" in any way.
Agreed. He wears a suit. I never really thought of him as a "Robot" in any form. Be it Mecha, Tech or any other Cyber form of idea. I always viewed him as a flesh and blood character inside a cyberized suit.

Friendly Sentai

JunkBot Rotogin
Tiina Brown

Agreed. He wears a suit. I never really thought of him as a "Robot" in any form. Be it Mecha, Tech or any other Cyber form of idea. I always viewed him as a flesh and blood character inside a cyberized suit.

I rarely think of armors or suits as "cyberized", but as tech, hitech, or mecha ....

Let's hope Santa dusts of his mecha-suit, so we can root for santa with clear conscience cat_mrgreen

Destructive Glitch

Tiina Brown
JunkBot Rotogin
Tiina Brown

I rarely think of armors or suits as "cyberized", but as tech, hitech, or mecha ....

Let's hope Santa dusts of his mecha-suit, so we can root for santa with clear conscience cat_mrgreen
I don't know, I think that thing has something to do with G-Corp and the G-Virus didn't it? Santa was infected and went nuts and made that thing or something. Been so long ago I don't remember.

Friendly Sentai

JunkBot Rotogin
Tiina Brown

I don't know, I think that thing has something to do with G-Corp and the G-Virus didn't it? Santa was infected and went nuts and made that thing or something. Been so long ago I don't remember.

I wasn't around originally, but it was still some time since i read the comic/manga, so i'm not sure, either.
However, i do remember that the fight then was between Santa and Jack, and that the Masque (father-possessed Gino) stopped their battle.

Destructive Glitch

Yeah, I think Jack just wanted to stop Santa to help him if I remember right.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
::pops my head in::

Lonely Lunatic

PQ and Retrostacja

Hello, how are you doing?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Doctor_Sunday
PQ and Retrostacja

Hello, how are you doing?

Not too bad. Real life is boring but super busy. I miss this site so much.

How about yourself?

Lonely Lunatic

PQ and Retrostacja
Not too bad. Real life is boring but super busy. I miss this site so much.

How about yourself?

I am here
But I am not here.
I'm present but absent.

Going through a thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items