Aekeaclaw mascot is just the cutest!

Aekea Gaian

I loooove the scifi update.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
Every time I turn around, somewhere, there are new robot parts for me to covet. Still, no wide-stance leg mod I can use to replace the old Alpha legs.

Though on that note, I'm surprised to find I can layer many "leg parts" items over the legs from the Prognosticator and Steel Saber. Pleasantly surprised, mind you. If only they provided a wider stance.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
So, fellow mechanical children, what do you think of this latest development between the vampires and dark elves? Do you support one faction or the other? Do you think we should?

I'm at something of a loss, myself, for what to do.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Shishioh Tai
So, fellow mechanical children, what do you think of this latest development between the vampires and dark elves? Do you support one faction or the other? Do you think we should?

The Mechanical Children forged an alliance with the vampires several years ago, actually! We were a small group at the time and the alliance has never been tested. Since I signed the alliance papers myself, I know who I will be siding with.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
PQ and Retrostacja
Shishioh Tai

The Mechanical Children forged an alliance with the vampires several years ago, actually! We were a small group at the time and the alliance has never been tested. Since I signed the alliance papers myself, I know who I will be siding with.

Ah! The things I learn.

Thieving Tactician

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
How are we going to do this event exactly? I tend to view robots as a neutral party in these sorts of cases.

Retro Punk

Hey is this going to be like Olympics thread?

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
i belive the one flaw you have is that the easter bunny, isnt a robot, but wears armor due to a fight with jack, that or hes cybernized -mew

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
TempusBliss
How are we going to do this event exactly? I tend to view robots as a neutral party in these sorts of cases.

Well, I suppose it's up to the individual in that case. We can't be certain that this "new world order" Kuro wishes to establish includes mechanical children, nor is the status quo the vampires wish to maintain the best environment. It's something of a "the devil you know" situation.

I myself was unaware that we had an alliance with the vampires, which changes my outlook somewhat. It seems poor form to side against an ally.

Tenacious Hellhound

Shishioh Tai
TempusBliss

Well, I suppose it's up to the individual in that case. We can't be certain that this "new world order" Kuro wishes to establish includes mechanical children, nor is the status quo the vampires wish to maintain the best environment. It's something of a "the devil you know" situation.

I myself was unaware that we had an alliance with the vampires, which changes my outlook somewhat. It seems poor form to side against an ally.

I guess you will have to bid your time.
Eventually the fleshlings will falter and the robotic uprise can begin.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
TempusBliss

There are some of us (The Mechanical Children organization) that established an alliance with the vampires some years back, but by no means am I going to demand that it be upheld and expect it to be done. We all have different backgrounds and opinions after all. 3nodding

Angelic Blob

Adding Hephaes to the listings? 3nodding
Finally something bigger than the Delugeau.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Bunai

Absolutely! I've been slowly gathering items and information on things I'm behind on. He is totally on the list.

Lonely Lunatic

PQ and Retrostacja
Bunai

Absolutely! I've been slowly gathering items and information on things I'm behind on. He is totally on the list.

He shall raise and conquer all the humanity and robots shall raise to power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff