Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Puppy

If there is going to be a thread listing all the items, might as well make it in the GCD so we can discuss the items. I'd hate to have to search CB for a Game On item thread.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I would never take the time to search all the new items that came out. Not to mention, it saves me money. I don't want to dump hard-earn gold in a luck game to see if I might like the items.
I love the lists because I can see before buying, what others view them , what Artist did what & reference.
Not to mention, it's fun to talk about the items. o3o

W A N K R's Partner In Crime

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
I was disappointed in this rig as usual.
I only found two items I liked and of
course they are overpriced.

User Image

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

RIG lists are a ******** God send. It saves ME the trouble of having to look for the s**t myself, and I also like how organized, and well-put together they really are. I especially love the fact that it's been made into a game, sort of.
Like: It's a scavenger hunt for everyone; Everyone helps the creator of the thread find the items, and I love the item discussions that come with it. I like seeing what other people think of the items, and what not. In a nutshell, it brings us all together.
So I love them for the convenience, and I love them because it helps us grow stronger as a community.

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Impassioned Misfit

I think RIG item lists sort of foster kinship amongst users participating in them. Convenience is appropriately present. Also, there's that whole thing where Gaia's tagging system is literally broken and items from older RIGs have lost all tags that reference that fact, so...

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
They're very useful.

The only thing I don't like about them is how users lay 'claim' to them and then bully anyone else who dares to make a list. It's just a constant reminder of how petty this place can be.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
they are handy, fun and i think a staple of the gcd.
People come from all over gaia for these threads.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Lol. The moment I saw this thread, I knew it would be like this. It's like asking why we need tektek if we can just try on items now in the customize page. Frankly, it's not "necessary" per say but it's a helluva lot more convenient to have around.

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

Many hands make light work.

Angelic Nitemare

Dickie Twinkles
They're very useful.

The only thing I don't like about them is how users lay 'claim' to them and then bully anyone else who dares to make a list. It's just a constant reminder of how petty this place can be.

You realize that actually hasn't happened in years, right? sweatdrop

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ridley Starsmore
Dickie Twinkles
They're very useful.

You realize that actually hasn't happened in years, right? sweatdrop

I remember it happening last year, either that or really early this year.

The only reason it has stopped (for the time being) is:

1. No one else can be bothered
2. The GCD is pretty much dead anyway
3. Very few 'new' people post here and they're usually the ones who 'dare' make other lists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff