Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Radical Pyrope
Ahh the items are so cute! Sadly I had rotten luck and all three I got where the Sayaka companions! XD
I hate companions so much kjgvrced

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Miasma
I WOULD be excited for it, but seeing as they don't let Canadian users (or anyone outside the US) use Mecha Neko, I'm just annoyed rather than enthused.
But it isnt Gaia's fault, theyve stated this before. Its the company that licensed the anime.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PK Flash
User Image

HOLYSHIT GIVE ME ALL OF IT.
BEST MECHA NEKO SPONSORSHIP THIS YEAR SO FAR.

and luckily i get paid today so ohohoho e w e;;;;
Its the only one this year uvu

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Radical Pyrope
Ahh the items are so cute! Sadly I had rotten luck and all three I got where the Sayaka companions! XD

You wanted some cute clothing? Too bad! It's me, Sayaka companion! Pervert!

Adorable Blob

18,550 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Something I wanted in the Homura items, but contains series spoilers.

Augh, why couldn't the Homura items include her first hair style? I wanted moe Homura as a companion item.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also wanted the magical girl companions to have a pose with their school uniform. Well, we got so much from Gaia, so I shouldn't complain.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

SDKJFHDSKL I want Ultimate Madoka so much but my luck is so rotten that I'd probably end up shelling out tons of money before I even got it. *Sobs*

User Image

Tricky Cat

Miasma
Meromictic
Miasma
I WOULD be excited for it, but seeing as they don't let Canadian users (or anyone outside the US) use Mecha Neko, I'm just annoyed rather than enthused.

But you can still get the items. o3o
Yeeeah... if I want to shell out loads of gold. I'd rather buy the RIG myself, you know? With dollars.

If you wanted the companion items, you could have just said so!

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
little bunnies
little pixels

i think my favourite items after having browsed them all are charlotte (who i think is just adorable. but then what happened to mami made me cry) and the mitakihara uniform times two.
if somebody wanted to get me a kyubey though i'd not complain. even though he's totally devious, damn is he cute.

also, i've been listening to the soundtrack again. it's so hauntingly beautiful.
oh! before i forget, did you hear about the "madokami nebula" petition?
Though she appeared briefly, Charlotte is my favorite. Her design is just too perfect! c:
What petition? What does it say?

p.s. lol look we're liek screen name sisters kinda

Look it up on Google if you want to read the whole thing. But a short version explanation is, someone noticed that one of the newly-discovered nebula looks like Ultimate Madoka and thus made a petition asking for its official name to be changed to Madokami Nebula.

Which is a bunch of bull IMO, really. Imagine astronomy professors teaching about that particular nebula and wondering who or what Madokami is.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Hi-Potion
Report it uvu

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you, did it when I came home from work O ^Ob

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
blaugh Soooooo happy...... heart heart

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Sakura Parfait
little bunnies
little pixels

i think my favourite items after having browsed them all are charlotte (who i think is just adorable. but then what happened to mami made me cry) and the mitakihara uniform times two.
if somebody wanted to get me a kyubey though i'd not complain. even though he's totally devious, damn is he cute.

also, i've been listening to the soundtrack again. it's so hauntingly beautiful.
Though she appeared briefly, Charlotte is my favorite. Her design is just too perfect! c:

Look it up on Google if you want to read the whole thing. But a short version explanation is, someone noticed that one of the newly-discovered nebula looks like Ultimate Madoka and thus made a petition asking for its official name to be changed to Madokami Nebula.

Which is a bunch of bull IMO, really. Imagine astronomy professors teaching about that particular nebula and wondering who or what Madokami is.
There're a lot of jocular scientific names for things -- the sonic hedgehog protein, p-brane, mammoth, venus flytrap, a star called Zero after a comedian, I could go on -- so I don't see it as BS. I do agree that a petition is unnecessary, though.

Back on topic, I think I'm the only one who likes companions.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
These are really cute items and actually worth it emotion_kirakira I have won madoka magica: Kyoto and Madoka from the Puella actually!! Better luck than I had when I was playing ships happen........xD

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Sakura Parfait
little bunnies
little pixels

Ohh hmm that's kind of interesting. I didn't know about it. I thought the previous user was referring to a Gaia petition about the new Madoka Ultimate item or something. Wow, and it has 10k signatures! I can see a resemblance and the appeal for PMMM fans but I don't see this as feasible, hahaha yeah right sry everyone. :I

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

*looks at some posts*

omg no.
ew

keep anime away from astronomy, please. That's ridiculous.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces