Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hero

nanaith
Aw, I want Sayaka Miki ' s item so much . The dress, hair , sword ! It ' s rendered so perfectly .

...And she ' s my favorite of the show. I don 't care she became a witch . I think she ' s a very beautiful and human character.

Sayaka is my favourite character too. I don't understand why she gets so much hate from fans! Personally, her tragedy was the one that struck a cord with me the most when I was watching the series.

As for Gaia, I also think her item was beautifully done. heart

Angelic Cutie-Pie

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

I swear, my luck with this RIG was TERRIBLE. I bought like 8 of these things, and out of the 3 I got Sayaka companions. I can't sell them until a week later since this was my first time buying Gaia Cash through Paypal. Oh well, at least I managed to get some of the other items. >w<

User Image

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

20,100 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
how long is this rig going to be available in mecha neko?

Demonic Knight

16,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Tenko72
Sakura Parfait
little bunnies
little pixels

i think my favourite items after having browsed them all are charlotte (who i think is just adorable. but then what happened to mami made me cry) and the mitakihara uniform times two.
if somebody wanted to get me a kyubey though i'd not complain. even though he's totally devious, damn is he cute.

also, i've been listening to the soundtrack again. it's so hauntingly beautiful.
oh! before i forget, did you hear about the "madokami nebula" petition?
Though she appeared briefly, Charlotte is my favorite. Her design is just too perfect! c:
What petition? What does it say?

p.s. lol look we're liek screen name sisters kinda

Look it up on Google if you want to read the whole thing. But a short version explanation is, someone noticed that one of the newly-discovered nebula looks like Ultimate Madoka and thus made a petition asking for its official name to be changed to Madokami Nebula.

Which is a bunch of bull IMO, really. Imagine astronomy professors teaching about that particular nebula and wondering who or what Madokami is.
There're a lot of jocular scientific names for things -- the sonic hedgehog protein, p-brane, mammoth, venus flytrap, a star called Zero after a comedian, I could go on -- so I don't see it as BS. I do agree that a petition is unnecessary, though.

Back on topic, I think I'm the only one who likes companions.

Don't forget Pikachurin!

Aekea Bunny

Halfling Heroine
nanaith
Aw, I want Sayaka Miki ' s item so much . The dress, hair , sword ! It ' s rendered so perfectly .

...And she ' s my favorite of the show. I don 't care she became a witch . I think she ' s a very beautiful and human character.

Sayaka is my favourite character too. I don't understand why she gets so much hate from fans! Personally, her tragedy was the one that struck a cord with me the most when I was watching the series.

I like Mami and Sayaka...
I am not sure what the fuss is for Homura. Besides her getting the most screen time, I still can't feel much for her.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaiserin Kai
Tenko72
Sakura Parfait
little bunnies
little pixels

i think my favourite items after having browsed them all are charlotte (who i think is just adorable. but then what happened to mami made me cry) and the mitakihara uniform times two.
if somebody wanted to get me a kyubey though i'd not complain. even though he's totally devious, damn is he cute.

also, i've been listening to the soundtrack again. it's so hauntingly beautiful.
oh! before i forget, did you hear about the "madokami nebula" petition?
Though she appeared briefly, Charlotte is my favorite. Her design is just too perfect! c:
What petition? What does it say?

p.s. lol look we're liek screen name sisters kinda

Look it up on Google if you want to read the whole thing. But a short version explanation is, someone noticed that one of the newly-discovered nebula looks like Ultimate Madoka and thus made a petition asking for its official name to be changed to Madokami Nebula.

Which is a bunch of bull IMO, really. Imagine astronomy professors teaching about that particular nebula and wondering who or what Madokami is.
There're a lot of jocular scientific names for things -- the sonic hedgehog protein, p-brane, mammoth, venus flytrap, a star called Zero after a comedian, I could go on -- so I don't see it as BS. I do agree that a petition is unnecessary, though.

Back on topic, I think I'm the only one who likes companions.

Don't forget Pikachurin!
Holy crap, that's awesome! eek

Spirit

Bunai
Halfling Heroine
nanaith

I am not sure what the fuss is for Homura. Besides her getting the most screen time, I still can't feel
much for her.

Maybe because she was the one carrying a big responsibility of trying not to let Madoka died and fail many times, making her try and try again. That put such a heavy feeling on her. Especially watching all of them die, again and again and again. I almost cried on that episode. But, anyway, I don't hate any character of this show. I love them all. Of course the death that pains me more than any other was of Mami's both in the timeline the anime was on and the one where she went crazy because she found out the truth.

Friendly Cat

12,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Awesome heart

Ruthless Noob

10,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Mecha Neko is only available in the US ;n;
curseitcanada...
What's like?

Demonic Lover

Aurora Rising
Maybe because she was the one carrying a big responsibility of trying not to let Madoka died and fail many times, making her try and try again. That put such a heavy feeling on her. Especially watching all of them die, again and again and again. I almost cried on that episode. But, anyway, I don't hate any character of this show. I love them all. Of course the death that pains me more than any other was of Mami's both in the timeline the anime was on and the one where she went crazy because she found out the truth.
Yeah I wasn't really surprised of the "plot twist" of her many travels through time (I knew something like that was coming, not exactly what but I knew there was more to the story) but her willpower, determination and commitment really struck with me x_x such strength, and it was sad how she (at least to me) seemed to lose pieces of herself each time D: that episode really moved me. I also liked a quote from I believe the creator or someone involved with it that basically said he/she liked how Mami was still thinking through when she did what she did, she immobilized the one that could stop time and killed the fast close-range attacker x ox I was like, wow, she really did knew what she was doing D8 I guess she thought becoming witches was a fate way worse than death...

I don't really dislike any of the girls but Sayaka does rank low among my favorites > 3<; then again I absolutely love Mami and Charlotte so I might be a really weird fan x 3x;;;

Spirit

Viviette Valentine
I knew as well, that an episode will show important stuff about Homura. Still was so emotional. I just wanted to jump into the anime and help her out. She even had to change her whole personality to keep doing it. I just wanted to strangle Kyubey even more... But he would survive either way. That little... And it is worst than death. At leas to me it was. Glad in the new law, they didn't became anything.

Nah. Everyone has their preferences. I just happen to like them all. Really weird, since it doesn't happen a lot. And Charlotte must be from the other manga/anime?

Shy Fatcat

Wonderful RIG. Even more wonderful anime <3 Have yet to read the manga (': GG gaia.
I don't have the Gaia Cash for it, but I found a few nifty things being sold on MP. :> Nothing you or others haven't already mentioned, though.

Aekea Bunny

Aurora Rising
Bunai
Halfling Heroine
nanaith

I am not sure what the fuss is for Homura. Besides her getting the most screen time, I still can't feel
much for her.

While 'tragic', Homura created her own pain. And I found when the series ended just how unnecessary it was. Especially when Madoka didn't want to be saved. It is Homura's presence in every episode is what makes her established.
I just don't go gaga over her.

I think all the characters themselves are interesting at least.

Spirit

Bunai
Aurora Rising
Bunai
Halfling Heroine
nanaith

much for her.

While 'tragic', Homura created her own pain. And I found when the series ended just how unnecessary it was. Especially when Madoka didn't want to be saved. It is Homura's presence in every episode is what makes her established.
I just don't go gaga over her.

I think all the characters themselves are interesting at least.

Didn't Sayaka created her own pain as well? She is the one that went over ballistic about everything after what Hitomi (I want to strangle her) confessed to her. Especially the part blaming Madoka for not becoming a magical girl, for her not to suffer. It was her decision to make that wish to that guy and be under the contract. And she could have stop acting that way, because she realized what she did, but she didn't. I don't hate her for it, since it was interesting how it turned out. I know she cared deeply for the guy and she visited and all that. Still, doesn't excuse what she did. But that's my way of seeing things. The only character I went over gaga for, was Mami. She is not my favorite, favorite (Because I like them all), but it just something in her that I like a lot.

Yes. They all are, which is very good. I enjoyed them all.

On topic: I can't wait for Kyubey to go more down in price. Want that little, white, chaser of girls. I may get myself the Mami clothing item when the price gets normal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff