Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Stubborn Gifter

minghii
we finally get mentioned (in a way) in an official announcement

i am so happy crying

gaia please mention us again when it's the one year anniversary ninja

First it was E-Corp that got mentioned, and now the Paparazzi. All thanks to Yeata Zi since she's been in both group during that time. emotion_awesome

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
minghii
Jisen Meizuki

... IN OTHER NEWS, it's looks like Dr. Singh believes that we've been snooping around her. Here's the latest EI Report she made this week, along with my handy dandy "highlight." ninja

Quote:
Have you heard the fascinating news, Sciencers? Why, the prestigious and illustrious TECH Conference has asked Gaia's very own EI Labs to create a presentation for their famous TECH Talks program! Why, that's practically the scientific equivalent of making it in show business. I don't doubt that the paparazzi is just moments away from swarming in here to pry into the deepest details of our mundane daily lives and publicize it for the world to fawn over. Until the media wave hits, let's hold fast to our scientific passions and continue making the important advancements. To inspire all my favorite junior scientists to never give up, we worked all night to document this latest update to the Pocket Paws Evolving item. Sadly, while we were focused on feeding and playing with our cute pixel pets, the gripping saga of My Dearly Damned came to an end. I wish we could have been there to see it, but I'm also quite glad I wasn't there for...the incident... I'll not tarry further, Gaians. Observe for yourselves

i am so happy crying

I kind of want to ask in the community update thread if they'll feature us, but I don't want to be that guy XD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jisen Meizuki
minghii

i am so happy crying

First it was E-Corp that got mentioned, and now the Paparazzi. All thanks to Yeata Zi since she's been in both group during that time. emotion_awesome
I don't think E-Corp was my doing :3

Fluffy Glitch

I already did an anniversary type article on reaching 500 pages..so I'm good. -sneaks off but not before declaring that the Black King will be victorious-

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki

... IN OTHER NEWS, it's looks like Dr. Singh believes that we've been snooping around her. Here's the latest EI Report she made this week, along with my handy dandy "highlight." ninja

Quote:
Have you heard the fascinating news, Sciencers? Why, the prestigious and illustrious TECH Conference has asked Gaia's very own EI Labs to create a presentation for their famous TECH Talks program! Why, that's practically the scientific equivalent of making it in show business. I don't doubt that the paparazzi is just moments away from swarming in here to pry into the deepest details of our mundane daily lives and publicize it for the world to fawn over. Until the media wave hits, let's hold fast to our scientific passions and continue making the important advancements. To inspire all my favorite junior scientists to never give up, we worked all night to document this latest update to the Pocket Paws Evolving item. Sadly, while we were focused on feeding and playing with our cute pixel pets, the gripping saga of My Dearly Damned came to an end. I wish we could have been there to see it, but I'm also quite glad I wasn't there for...the incident... I'll not tarry further, Gaians. Observe for yourselves

Congrats for the mention, guys! I admit I didn't spot it until rereading the announcement (as the first time I just skipped to the part about My Dearly Damned to see how it ended). /fail

I'm also curious about this TECH Conference. Where is it held? Who hosts it? Does it really exist, or is someone just trolling Dr. Singh?

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi
I don't think E-Corp was my doing :3

But you were in it! You STILL have EB's mask. >.>;

Salathielly
Congrats for the mention, guys! I admit I didn't spot it until rereading the announcement (as the first time I just skipped to the part about My Dearly Damned to see how it ended). /fail

I'm also curious about this TECH Conference. Where is it held? Who hosts it? Does it really exist, or is someone just trolling Dr. Singh?

Honestly, I notice it on my second re-reading because I was trying to find the Pocket Paw story. sweatdrop Like you, I skipped it on the first one just to get to the stories. >.>;

As for the TECH Conference and such. Who knows. That's why we need a reporter to interview Dr. Singh about it... Or have someone confess about the trolling. ninja

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So I want to do something special for the Paparazzi for our one year anniversary, but I need some funds to pull off my little idea.

If any of you would be willing to send me some gold, it would be really helpful for me to pull something together!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki
Honestly, I notice it on my second re-reading because I was trying to find the Pocket Paw story. sweatdrop Like you, I skipped it on the first one just to get to the stories. >.>;

As for the TECH Conference and such. Who knows. That's why we need a reporter to interview Dr. Singh about it... Or have someone confess about the trolling. ninja

Glad I'm not the only one who skips to the stories first and then goes back and reads what Dr. Singh has to say. xD;; I read the Pocket Paw one too, but I was less anxious about that than the other because it (thankfully) hasn't been veering toward tragedy.

Hmm...I wonder who would troll Dr. Singh among the NPCs, and why...maybe Timmy will show up and get revenge after all of these years.

Stubborn Gifter

Salathielly

Glad I'm not the only one who skips to the stories first and then goes back and reads what Dr. Singh has to say. xD;; I read the Pocket Paw one too, but I was less anxious about that than the other because it (thankfully) hasn't been veering toward tragedy.

Hmm...I wonder who would troll Dr. Singh among the NPCs, and why...maybe Timmy will show up and get revenge after all of these years.

Nah... It isn't Timmy since he's been turned into an EI. Now, T-BONE on the other hand... ninja

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi
So I want to do something special for the Paparazzi for our one year anniversary, but I need some funds to pull off my little idea.

If any of you would be willing to send me some gold, it would be really helpful for me to pull something together!

How much you need?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki
Salathielly

Nah... It isn't Timmy since he's been turned into an EI. Now, T-BONE on the other hand... ninja

Hmm...could be. Or it could be Carl trying to get back at her for snooping around him and his offspring during that event...

Stubborn Gifter

Salathielly
Hmm...could be. Or it could be Carl trying to get back at her for snooping around him and his offspring during that event...

I highly doubt that, considering Carl would need to speak English in order to fool her. sweatdrop

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki
Salathielly

I highly doubt that, considering Carl would need to speak English in order to fool her. sweatdrop

Maybe he got Diedrich to do it since he's now the VP?

Stubborn Gifter

Salathielly

Maybe he got Diedrich to do it since he's now the VP?

Probably... We may need to ask Hassli since he's Diedrich's campaign manager.

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi

You want any items I can send ya?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces