Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Lavish Ladykiller

Kid Jak
Gumby Ningata
Kid Jak
Gumby Ningata
So Logan showed up.

I know I got to be his first post emotion_kirakira
I saw. Congrats.

thank you emotion_kirakira
Welcome

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

minghii
Salathielly
minghii
Salathielly
minghii

7 years! so long!

im sure somewhere out there there is a cresolae god watching over me so that despite all the s**t in my life, i still get my OTP happiness meter filled ninja

Not that long compared to people who have been on since 03/04. I still feel like a newbie in many ways. xD;;

I hope Gaia realizes how much these tiny little things mean to us - the manga, the NPCs, etc. They just brighten our day and make our experience on this site that much better. Having features like this makes us more likely to hang around on the website (and people who hang around on the website are more likely to see their shiny new items and spend money), so it's really in their best interest.
pffft. at least you dont have to fake your age like i do. i'm probably supposed to be 6 years old when in fact i'm only about 2 years back on gaia ffffs

well, they definitly make me go spread shipping propaganda NPC gossips, and it's just nice to see so many old users are so damn well informed. all that contribute to making gaia so full of history and fun

That's the worst part about not being one of the truly old members...there are a ton of events and NPC interactions that were missed. xD I love it when older members take the time to share with the rest of us, though.

I didn't use to participate a lot (I was more of a lurker), but eh. Posting's more fun. xD
i'm just forever regretting over the fact when i came here in 2009, i didn't actually stay, q A q
i guess if i did stayed, things would've been different, so even to say i'm a bit regretful, i'm happy to be here right now, despite all the crap that's going on xD;

Yeah...I kind of regret my frequent hiatuses from Gaia because there's a bunch of stuff that I've missed. On the other hand, sometimes real life happens, so...>.>;;

And same - even with all of the negativity and some less than awesome stuff going down, I'm still glad to be here on this site.

Alien Sweetheart

LOL I am in a very fishy mood now! heart

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I'm shamelessly baiting in Dr. Singh's Fun Animal Facts 2 hoping the call of rule breaking will awaken a surly Dean to stop by... my hope is that he will be distracted by the "rule breaking" to not notice I am there. Then... if my plan works... bam! A hug!

Stubborn Gifter

Sheshira
I'm shamelessly baiting in Dr. Singh's Fun Animal Facts 2 hoping the call of rule breaking will awaken a surly Dean to stop by... my hope is that he will be distracted by the "rule breaking" to not notice I am there. Then... if my plan works... bam! A hug!

Not gonna lie, but you make it sounds like you're the hunter while the dean is the animal you're hunting. sweatdrop

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Meushi
LOL I am in a very fishy mood now! heart
I can see that, Meushi!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Both Carl and Peyo are online right now :O

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

minghii
Both Carl and Peyo are online right now :O

Thanks for letting us know! biggrin

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Carl does not like sock bombs oops-a-daisy... (In other news threatening to fart on him may do the trick in stopping him from charging you)

Stubborn Gifter

Sheshira
Carl does not like sock bombs oops-a-daisy... (In other news threatening to fart on him may do the trick in stopping him from charging you)

I think that's going to piss him more. sweatdrop

In the meantime, I got a confirm from Carl that any user claiming to be the "mother" of Carl Jr are proven false since he took them to the Maury show to prove if they were or weren't.

Alien Sweetheart

Well I can safely say I am NOT the mother. gonk

Thank goodness.... sweatdrop

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Jisen Meizuki
Sheshira

I think that's going to piss him more. sweatdrop

In the meantime, I got a confirm from Carl that any user claiming to be the "mother" of Carl Jr are proven false since he took them to the Maury show to prove if they were or weren't.

That is so true. I have no self-preservation.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly

Horrible theory:

His father is Marshall. Someone's been cheating on the Pirate Queen!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Salathielly

I don't know. Try asking Kid Jak...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash