Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Hassli
I am not certain what you are talking about!

Why don't you send him to go check his office. I left it there.

Alien Sweetheart

Man I really want to do something for the contest but I'm just drawing a blank right now sweatdrop

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Meushi
Man I really want to do something for the contest but I'm just drawing a blank right now sweatdrop

Join the club. There are tumbleweeds crossing the plains of my mind at the moment.

Alien Sweetheart

XinYunMei
Meushi

Join the club. There are tumbleweeds crossing the plains of my mind at the moment.

LOL That's a awesome way of saying it. Hopefully I'll think of something before the contest ends.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Meushi
LOL That's a awesome way of saying it. Hopefully I'll think of something before the contest ends.

Thanks. I wish you luck on that. I was thinking of interviewing someone from the community but I couldn't really bring up the courage to ask when Minghi was here and CH said no.

Alien Sweetheart

XinYunMei
Meushi

Thanks. I wish you luck on that. I was thinking of interviewing someone from the community but I couldn't really bring up the courage to ask when Minghi was here and CH said no.

Thanks! That's not a bad idea! I do hope you get to do one! Maybe you could interview a NPC? Or make up one? It doesn't seem like anything has to be true(which my story will TOTALLY be lies) so a made up interview might be the way to go?

I think what's making me blank out is it says nothing based off of the manga, so does that mean we can't mention events or is it just we can't tell a report about events in the manga? Like DOWN TOWN DUREM IS BEING ATTACKED RIGHT NOW BY SOME BLUE FREAKY DUDED!! AND NOW GINO JUST PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE! More at 9....That kind of thing? Because I can totally make up stuff without thought LOL! Maybe I'm over thinking everything? sweatdrop

Time-traveling Senshi

Meushi

I know I wanted to do something GCA related but we've done zilch that's been worth calling memorable during the events of the last year since the plot came back that I cold write about. The perfect opportunity to really sell something connected the whole thing and I'd have to break the rules to come up with anything. So yeah it's rampant ranidaphobia running through a semi-infamous social group from Barton Town. Because really if my other friends ever see another frog again it'll be the last thing in their lives they ever see. They don't hate or fear frogs but yeah RO 21012 left them hating Frog Jump. It's always good to have a decent backup. 3nodding

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Meushi
Thanks! That's not a bad idea! I do hope you get to do one! Maybe you could interview a NPC? Or make up one? It doesn't seem like anything has to be true(which my story will TOTALLY be lies) so a made up interview might be the way to go?

I think what's making me blank out is it says nothing based off of the manga, so does that mean we can't mention events or is it just we can't tell a report about events in the manga? Like DOWN TOWN DUREM IS BEING ATTACKED RIGHT NOW BY SOME BLUE FREAKY DUDED!! AND NOW GINO JUST PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE! More at 9....That kind of thing? Because I can totally make up stuff without thought LOL! Maybe I'm over thinking everything? sweatdrop

I would probably make vague nods to what is occurring at most. Like referring to some people as being recently displaced if they live in the area that has been destroyed.

The only problem is thinking of who. I already interviewed Brennivin, in the loosest sense.

Alien Sweetheart

Chibi Halo
Meushi

I know I wanted to do something GCA related but we've done zilch that's been worth calling memorable during the events of the last year since the plot came back that I cold write about. The perfect opportunity to really sell something connected the whole thing and I'd have to break the rules to come up with anything. So yeah it's rampant ranidaphobia running through a semi-infamous social group from Barton Town. Because really if my other friends ever see another frog again it'll be the last thing in their lives they ever see. They don't hate or fear frogs but yeah RO 21012 left them hating Frog Jump. It's always good to have a decent backup. 3nodding

Yeah! And there's so much I want to write about but it seems like a lot of rule breaking...maybe I'll just be a rebel and do it anyway, win lose or not LOL

Alien Sweetheart

XinYunMei
Meushi

I would probably make vague nods to what is occurring at most. Like referring to some people as being recently displaced if they live in the area that has been destroyed.

The only problem is thinking of who. I already interviewed Brennivin, in the loosest sense.

I might just still with what I tend to do...GOSSIP AND SHIPPING WARS! scream

If it were me, I'd pick a NPC that a lot either don't know about or hasn't been mentioned in a long time and "interview" them. No rules saying you can't make up an interview!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Meushi

If it were me, I'd pick a NPC that a lot either don't know about or hasn't been mentioned in a long time and "interview" them. No rules saying you can't make up an interview!

Shipping might work.

Meredith? I'll check TvTropes.

Alien Sweetheart

XinYunMei
Meushi

Shipping might work.

Meredith? I'll check TvTropes.

Sure!! I'd love to see an interview with her!!

Shipping ALWAYS works... twisted

Time-traveling Senshi

Meushi
Chibi Halo
Meushi

Yeah! And there's so much I want to write about but it seems like a lot of rule breaking...maybe I'll just be a rebel and do it anyway, win lose or not LOL

I feel kind of bad for not giving Yun the opportunity but I did promise someone else from the Paparazzi earlier for another exclusive. I'm expecting someone to write something about the HBC for that thread in more of a society column type of reporting. I mean if it could be about even fictional happenings around Gaia I could have so thrown out a story related to an in world Barton Town RP I'm in where Barton's in ruins because of dark energies literally exploding from beneath the town. But seeing as how this is a look back on the site with events and NPCs and what not Frog jump and the RO it is because If I were to write about last Halloween I'd be treading on the manga since I'm unofficially in it.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Meushi
Sure!! I'd love to see an interview with her!!

Shipping ALWAYS works... twisted

Wish me luck.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
All right. I have submitted my article and it is adequate. I hope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff