Welcome to Gaia! ::

After you make an outfit, do you keep the items for later use, or sell them off to get a new outfit when you're done? I keep all my items, which would explain why I have about 165. xD
I sell them off, a habit i'm trying to break. No matter how long it takes, I will save up so I don't have to sell off these items.
I sell mine when I no longer like them. If I'm attached to them, I keep them.
I used to sell them, but now I save what I wore for later on.
I've always saved them.

Space Werewolf

I keep almost all of my items. I have a few outfit themes that I switch around, and a lot of items that I don't normally wear except for the odd day when I decide to make my avatar look like either (A) she picked out her clothes whilst on some manner of mind-altering drug or (B) she is a small child let loose in a theme park gift shop. I have some outfits for special occasions too, and cosplays.
I save items. You'll never know if there'll be good use for them if you change your mind about an outfit... ninja
Rebbacus-Dios
I save items. You'll never know if there'll be good use for them if you change your mind about an outfit... ninja
Exactly.
I save them. I only sell the extra things I get like from trunks or events...
I sell them. Right now I have the most items in my inventory that I have ever had...and that is 18(Not counting housing items...23 with housing). I keep it simple.
I have over 260 items.-Gonk.-
I'm a pack rat I keep almost everything.
I used to when I was new. Now I save almost all my items. The only ones I sell are duplicates or ones that I get from a random event that I know I won't ever wear ex; Hockey Mask.
I've kept almost everything that I've ever bought.
The only thing is I've sold one skirt, one pair of pants, and my fox ears. The last one I really regret because now I kinda miss them. They were one of my very first items. So now I'm questing for them back. I also miss the pants I bought, but I don't even remember which ones they were. stressed But yeah, I keep about everything so I can randomly change my oufit.

Ice Heart's Queen

I keep them for the greater part of it. There have been some items I sold because I found I didn't like them as much or I could something else to replace it. But thats only once in a while. Which would explain why I have so many more equipables then you Furmen (cool outfit BTW).
Dorg Endo
I keep them for the greater part of it. There have been some items I sold because I found I didn't like them as much or I could something else to replace it. But thats only once in a while. Which would explain why I have so many more equipables then you Furmen (cool outfit BTW).
Ah, thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces