Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
While I have a love for unicorns... grew up collecting unicorn figurines after all... so that's still a part of me...however the original Thea and Onei pets.... while nice and cute don't really 'scream unicorn' to me. The feet which should be cloven( I think that's what they were trying to go for since the original rig pet was based off of Amalthea/The Last Unicorn...) looks more like paws. xD
I do admit to having a weakness when it comes to the style of unicorn ( not what most see around any more which is sad) they were trying for but it looks sort've like a cross between a cat and a pony rather than a unicorn to me. It's still cute don't get me wrong but the unicorn MC's companion pose actually looks like one compared to these two.

As for the hair, both versions,... not my cup of tea. Do like the colors they used though but over all not something I'd use.

Anxious Pal

I just adore the color. That deep blue just makes me swoon~
I do plan on picking it up someday and I hope we get more items in that deep navy blue color. emotion_dowant
I don't like recolors as the main rig pets. They could have done something so cool. It isn't that I don't mind or even want rig pet recolors sometimes, but they shouldn't be the main rig pet but another one of the side items.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Lowkei
I adore the pet and I adore the hair. Someone mentioned the gradient shift was "light navy" to "dark navy" and I actually REALLY appreciate that about it. I like how deep the hues are and how subtle the shading is, especially on the hair. In fact, I like it better than the original Thea.

But the pet is so cute, I'll get around to using her when I'm not in love with this hair (if that ever happens)

Holy cow. Your avatar is gorgeous! I was so distracted by it that I didn't even realize who you were until I went to quote you. xd

At first I wasn't sure if I liked the recolored hair as much as the original (which I love to pieces), but now I'm like, ugggghhhh WANT! Too bad I'll never have either of them. emo

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
The hair is nice. lol Thats all I can say about it.

If they kept doing different animals every month, eventually we'll run out of animals.

fxxkin demon

It's pretty and all but I wasn't a fan of the original Thea so I don't think I'd ever quest for one.

I have a couple of RIG pets, Chimi and King Charles. I've always preferred the dogs though the last one, Bingo, seemed a little too cartoony for my tastes.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

The RIG pet is cute but the hairstyle is, like another person said, stringy and dead-looking. I'm not crazy about it.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
Eruravenne

Holy cow. Your avatar is gorgeous! I was so distracted by it that I didn't even realize who you were until I went to quote you. xd

At first I wasn't sure if I liked the recolored hair as much as the original (which I love to pieces), but now I'm like, ugggghhhh WANT! Too bad I'll never have either of them. emo

Aw thank you hun! yours is adoooorable! I love that zodiacal arm mod! So darling.

I kind of fell in love with the hair at first sight. it's everything I love about hair shading. It's not too intense, there isn't much shift from dark to light, but it's also very detailed. It looks like rich velvet. I just adore it. I think it's my favorite recolor and possibly my favorite wig in general. *A*/

And maybe one day! You have a Jet so you're either a lucky gal or a good gaia investor.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
Mokumoku Naito
I just adore the color. That deep blue just makes me swoon~
I do plan on picking it up someday and I hope we get more items in that deep navy blue color. emotion_dowant

I totally agree! It's such a beautiful color but it's actually rather rare. Even more rare if you don't want to pair it with gold/cream like the Captain Cobalt or the St Ciel: Storge.

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It's lovely, but I won't use it considering it's a girl item.
They probably will have a dark red version.
argh, not enough love for light brown hairs, blonde, and guy version.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Lowkei
Eruravenne

Aw thank you hun! yours is adoooorable! I love that zodiacal arm mod! So darling.

I kind of fell in love with the hair at first sight. it's everything I love about hair shading. It's not too intense, there isn't much shift from dark to light, but it's also very detailed. It looks like rich velvet. I just adore it. I think it's my favorite recolor and possibly my favorite wig in general. *A*/

And maybe one day! You have a Jet so you're either a lucky gal or a good gaia investor.

Thank you! whee

I actually sold almost my entire inventory to get Jet (nearly 5 years worth of hoarding). I'm still trying to recover from that, heh... I used to buy a lot more GC than I'm able to now, as well. These days if I want something new, I pretty much have to sell something old. Stupid real life expenses. stressed

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I've never really fallen for any of the RIG pets. My personal pet favourite on Gaia is Tippy the Tapir. I just love his moving animation in flash spaces, and he's just so quirky!

Not a fan of the Thea/Onei wig. To me it kind of looks like there's muttonchops on the side of the head, and it's not really my thing. Especially not for 20 mil ++++. But I figure that me not being interested in an insanely popular item means less competition for the people who do want it.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
Horrible hair color. Would have rather had a black or a crimson or a red or a pink..

Wintry Dragon

I wish I could get both Thea hairs. I'd always like to get one of those RIG pers, but they are just too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff