Welcome to Gaia! ::

gold

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Diskeiku
I leave chatterbox for once in my life to check it out in here and I don't see ANYTHING that isn't related to boobs, whiskey, "naked pictures" and homo sexuals. My f***ing god, what the hell is wrong with you f***ing people? GET OVER YOUR F***ING SELVES!

So the best way to respond to this lack of stimulating discussion is to rant wildly, eh? Good cool stare
I completely agree! I hate all those types of threads. Also you forgot about those stupid threads like, "Girls hiding in a tree, guys have no arms and have to use a chainsaw with their mouth to save them! Girls saved are slaves!" guh... i hate those...
this was in a different forum before stare they moved it....

W A N K R's Partner In Crime

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Silly Child. You say this, coming from the Chatterbox? Where the only threads are 'I CAN MAEK GOOOWLD LIEK FASTZ0RZ!!!!' and 'TEIK POFF UR CLOTHS END MAKE OEWT AND STUFF!'

Oh, please. This place is heaven, compared to the Chatterbox. That's why I migrated.

You're just jealous, because we can curse wthout using asteriscs.

********, ********, ********. =D
Well guess what. Go back to the Chatterbox then. Thats where you belong. We don't want your complaining here.
Azrael Darkflame
We can say the word "********".
smile
i thought that wasnt allowed....* grins and starts chanting ******** fuc ******** ********* lol
mionku87
Azrael Darkflame
We can say the word "********".
smile
i thought that wasnt allowed....* grins and starts chanting ******** fuc ******** ********* lol

It's allowed, just don't over-use it or say it in a situation like "******** you you ******** ho", or something along those lines.
freedom man, get used to it, there are more people fighting for it that against it.

Gaia is our perfect world... We insult someone, we don't get sued
we know you started all of those topics. xp we know you're a n00b who likes boobs.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Who moved this topic here? GCD ain't got no boobs or whiskeys or naked pictures. stare
Aristeia
Who moved this topic here? GCD ain't got no boobs or whiskeys or naked pictures. stare
What?! No whiskey?! What in the crazy hell!? The chatterbox is full of people thinking that their gold bump thread is better than the other 7 on the front page.
<center>
Err....What your discribing sounds more the the chatterbox then anything xd All n00b stuff. If you want really chat here, gd and ed are the places to go.
</center>
Lisette333
Same back to you.

thankies for saying that to her....and also, she's should stop swearing!argh! scream
If all of Gaia were like the perverted threads I wouldn't be here. By the way, not all the threads in Chatterbox are like that. There are some good ones that occasionally pop up.

Distinct Dabbler

Zahir
Well **** your ****** in the *** with a battery-powered *****, you ****.
Well prod your kitten in the eye with a battery-powered torch, you know. n_n
LOL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas