Welcome to Gaia! ::

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
DYRL
Finally! A golden ticket item that A) doesn't suck and B) isn't some Ego-boosting garbage

but the forest witch crying like most of my dreams in one item 8D

and cheeky chilla was pretty cute too emo

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Snow Danger
DYRL
Finally! A golden ticket item that A) doesn't suck and B) isn't some Ego-boosting garbage

Oh hey! I did like that item but it's hard for me to use sweatdrop Chilla was nice too!

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
DYRL
Snow Danger
DYRL

Oh hey! I did like that item but it's hard for me to use sweatdrop Chilla was nice too!

me too D: I'm working on collecting more green and brown << I like how the new wasteland looks with it, scavenger I think?

so many good items for halloween/fall being released I can't keep up emotion_8c

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Snow Danger
DYRL

.: [ I really like the chilla item too! I'm not that big into the animal bases yet tho x]
And I thought forest witch was coloured really well
] :.

Beloved Stargazer

Ronin~Wing
Zero Dream
I BRAVE PHONE INTERNET TO RELAY THIS IMPORTANT INFO

I HAVE MOCKS AND THEY ARE THE MOTHERBLEEPING BOMB

PREPARE YOURSELVES

/high pitched screaming
Congrats B)

Vannequin
Zero Dream

Congrats!

Much thanks~

Slick Southpaw
Zero Dream
emotion_brofist got my mocks too, did you also get asked not to share them in forums?

Yeah, I think it's standard though ? I recall people being asked not to publically post mocks before. And there are some who did it anyway.

Moment`s Indecision`
There's a new super-special-awesome-user-designed item in the Cash Shop.
<333

That it is ! Congratulations, it came out AMAZING

May I pm you about something ?

RandomKate
Zero Dream
I BRAVE PHONE INTERNET TO RELAY THIS IMPORTANT INFO

I HAVE MOCKS AND THEY ARE THE MOTHERBLEEPING BOMB

PREPARE YOURSELVES

/high pitched screaming

User Image

No... Not just that. IT'S READY FOR ALL OF THEM!

XDDDD

Indulgent Star

Wow, all these nice comments about Path are overwhelming me with feels. ;w;
Thank you, everyone!! I'm glad I could design an item that people can appreciate. It definitely is a change from all the stuff Gaia has been releasing lately, which is kinda what I was aiming for. Plus, I personally believe Gaia needed more Egyptian/Arabic items anyways. It's been a while.

And yeah. Darker and vibrant colours > blinding pinks and lavenders.
I knew a lot of people would appreciate that. xD

Indulgent Star

Zero Dream

Moment`s Indecision`
There's a new super-special-awesome-user-designed item in the Cash Shop.
<333

That it is ! Congratulations, it came out AMAZING

May I pm you about something ?

Thank you!!
And yeah, feel free. :3

Time-traveling Senshi

Moment`s Indecision`
Wow, all these nice comments about Path are overwhelming me with feels. ;w;
Thank you, everyone!! I'm glad I could design an item that people can appreciate. It definitely is a change from all the stuff Gaia has been releasing lately, which is kinda what I was aiming for. Plus, I personally believe Gaia needed more Egyptian/Arabic items anyways. It's been a while.

And yeah. Darker and vibrant colours > blinding pinks and lavenders.
I knew a lot of people would appreciate that. xD

May I ask if there was some source of inspiration for the item? Because when I first looked at it I got a distinct Prince of Persia type of feel from it so I didn't know if that was any source of inspiration or not. That ensemble has a bit of a Princess Tamina feel to it and the background is amazing.

Path Of The Thieves is not my usual style, but its so beautiful, I must have it burning_eyes

Valiant Jackling

DYRL
Snow Danger
DYRL

Ditto on that one. Loved the witch - can't find much use for it >.<

Same with this new item, actually. I adore the leg mod and the arm mod with the scarf, but I can't seem to work out an outfit I like with the items I own >.<

Guess it's just as well though, I don't have the GC to buy it *le sigh*

Tricky Fairy

While I agree that Path of Thieves is absolutely gorgeous, it doesn't really feel like a project item. By which I mean it looks like it could have very naturally gone into a monthly CI like Peyo's Fables, without anyone batting an eye. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, like a lot of people said, too many of these project items come across as mere vanity projects, but it kind of takes away from the specialness of the item. Mostly I'm thinking about prices. For the vanity projects it could make sense for someone to be willing to pay $9 if there truely was a one-of-a-kind feel to it, but I can't really see someone wanting to pay that much for an item like this unless they were buying a 9-pack CI bundle. IDK maybe it's just me, I'm certainly no expert on the buying patterns of my fellow Gaians.

Valiant Jackling

Angelcat262
While I agree that Path of Thieves is absolutely gorgeous, it doesn't really feel like a project item. By which I mean it looks like it could have very naturally gone into a monthly CI like Peyo's Fables, without anyone batting an eye. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, like a lot of people said, too many of these project items come across as mere vanity projects, but it kind of takes away from the specialness of the item. Mostly I'm thinking about prices. For the vanity projects it could make sense for someone to be willing to pay $9 if there truely was a one-of-a-kind feel to it, but I can't really see someone wanting to pay that much for an item like this unless they were buying a 9-pack CI bundle. IDK maybe it's just me, I'm certainly no expert on the buying patterns of my fellow Gaians.

While I agree with the complaint at price, this has become the norm on Gaia in the past year. Most items run $8-15 a pop.

I think REI's are staying around the $5 just for "historical" sake (much like MCs remaining $2.50). The Cash Shop was supposed to be fairly low costing when it started, with nothing costing for than $10 and most EI's (because REIs are newer) were $5 or less.... that or it's their way of making at least a few potentially-desirable items affordable in the throng of expensive things.

I mean, look at the quality and number of pose in REIs like Rose Saga. It's a stunning item and only costs $5, but then we get items like Path of Thieves which, while very beautiful, don't have nearly as many poses or as much diversity, yet cost more.

Indulgent Star

Chibi Halo

May I ask if there was some source of inspiration for the item? Because when I first looked at it I got a distinct Prince of Persia type of feel from it so I didn't know if that was any source of inspiration or not. That ensemble has a bit of a Princess Tamina feel to it and the background is amazing.

It's inspiration for it came from YuGiOh, Magi the Labyrinth of Magic, as well as one of my OCs. I've really been into Egyptian/Arabic things lately (as in, the past couple of years), so I really wanted to put that into an item. While it wasn't one of the inspirations, I do love Prince of Persia. <3

Time-traveling Senshi

Moment`s Indecision`
Chibi Halo

It's inspiration for it came from YuGiOh, Magi the Labyrinth of Magic, as well as one of my OCs. I've really been into Egyptian/Arabic things lately (as in, the past couple of years), so I really wanted to put that into an item. While it wasn't one of the inspirations, I do love Prince of Persia. <3

I kind of thought so about the general real world Egyptian and Arabic inspiration with the item. You have a very nice concept.

Fluffy Otaku

Moment`s Indecision`

Magi!!!! It definitely gives that vibe!!!! heart heart heart
Great item!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas