• Waffles! 25
They forgot the Achievements dropdown.

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500

Angelic Blob

I prefer the solid bar. You need java to operate this one and the drop down from the achievements is gone.

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

I freaked out for 3 seconds when I first say it but now I'm okay.

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate the "+" button. Totally unnecessary and is another way to bombard us with links to buy Gaia Cash.

Impassioned Misfit

That the two bars or whatever are on slightly different planes really bugs me. lol

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Institvte
I hate the "+" button. Totally unnecessary and is another way to bombard us with links to buy Gaia Cash.

That one replaces the the old one. It links directly to the GC page. Dunno where the other button (dollar sign) goes as I never tried the old one.

The Rogue Prince's Partner In Crime

Shameless Sex Symbol

They spent so much time working on that, which wasn't really needed when they should have been working on other things like inventory, bug fixes (like the gustav one in zomg that's been there for god knows how long) and perhaps something other than a forum based event for the holidays??? Really gaia, you're getting so lazy~~I can even see it in your bloody item recolors~~

Biggest Anubutt

I figured something was up. Before that was up, that section was glitchy for me, just showing my gold in blue text (as a link?).

Looks nice.

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Csilla Silvana
I really would have liked some notice or something before they did that, but it doesn't really make much difference to me other than that.
sacura-kun
Its so modern and sleek and junk emotion_kirakira

I miss the old one crying

You both have good points. When I first saw it, I was like "Ack! They changed it on me!" I too wish there was a notice or something, and I too miss the old one. At least Gaia is doing something, but they really need to address the current problems at hand. Personally, I'm not too sure if I like this new header or not.
Nyadriel
Institvte

That one replaces the the old one. It links directly to the GC page. Dunno where the other button (dollar sign) goes as I never tried the old one.
>.<

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I like the icons. I don't think the "+" is necessary. I'd prefer to have that button refer to the achievements. I do like that my name has a drop down menu to account settings and help center. I think that will be useful overall.

I do wish they had made an announcement. Something else is it'd be nice if they would let us know what bug fixes were coming up. Or if they were going to do something like this have a several bux fixes along with it.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Hmm.... the new layout's not bad but it'll take a while to get used to.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Here's the staff alert http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-news-updates/staff-updates/t.63632027_1075/#1075

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff