Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
am i the only one seeing the new header bar for our gold, cash, achievement points and username?

if not, what are your thoughts on it?
i think its fairly snazzy and high-tech, but it startled me at first thinking i had been hacked or something

User Image

Bunny

Its so modern and sleek and junk emotion_kirakira

I miss the old one crying

Wealthy Hoarder

I love the new one. Fits gaia better!

Grey_Revenant's Husbando

Sparkly Blob

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Party Member 100
I thought I was hacked at first too. They should really let us know when these things are going to happen so they don't create mass panic. sweatdrop

Edit: Progress is good though. Gaia needs a little bit of streamlining I suppose. 3nodding

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Its something to like, it doesn't seem so bad in the end.
Can say I thought gaia didn't want me to log out cause the only thing I could see at the moment was my gold emotion_facepalm

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Something else we didn't need done, but they did it anyway...
Meh.
My thought is Gaia likes to repeat itself. Two cash buttons that do the same thing.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Boxed Yaoi
am i the only one seeing the new header bar for our gold, cash, achievement points and username?

if not, what are your thoughts on it?
i think its fairly snazzy and high-tech, but it startled me at first thinking i had been hacked or something

User Image
I'm wondering if the new bar means no more gold cap. I remember hearing that it was an information storage issue.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
My reactions

neutral

question

eek

surprised

exclaim

smile

That is all I have to say...

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Sweet Sentiment
I'm wondering if the new bar means no more gold cap. I remember hearing that it was an information storage issue.

i considered that after seeing it updated
people have reported getting pm's saying the gold cap was going to be fixed, to maybe this header update helps out with it

Mega Noob

i love it, the only thing i dont like is the big + symbol

Extreme Loiterer

24,075 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Boxed Yaoi
Sweet Sentiment

i considered that after seeing it updated
people have reported getting pm's saying the gold cap was going to be fixed, to maybe this header update helps out with it

halo is being listed for 9,999,999,999 in Mp I have not seen announcement about gold cap being increased yet ?
I do like the header but 2 links for GC razz

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I'm pretty ok with it. I didn't see anything wrong with the old one, so don't know why an update was necessary. The size of the gold & cash icons bug me, I prefer them a bit smaller, but otherwise have little opinion on the header.

I don't care how many cash buttons you have, Gaia, or how big you make the buttons. I'm not buying cash.
terrible waste of time, inventory update would be better

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I really would have liked some notice or something before they did that, but it doesn't really make much difference to me other than that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff