Welcome to Gaia! ::

If by some magic way (genie, leprechaun, etc.) you got 566,000,000,000 gold. eek What would be the FIRST thing you'd do? What if after you did that gaia went in reverse? Every page click you wnt down a gold, every poll you go down 10 gold and vry post brings you down...some gold. Would you spend it like there was no tomorrow? How many of you would actually donate some? I'd lik to say I would...but I don't know, I am prtty greedy.
It wouldn't happen.

And if it did, then I'd buy some stuff and donate the rest. I don't really feel comfortable having anything more than three digits, just out of repetition. I'm addicted to spending ; ;
My first sentance is grammatically incorrect. xp
Haffcoe
It wouldn't happen.

And if it did, then I'd buy some stuff and donate the rest. I don't really feel comfortable having anything more than three digits, just out of repetition. I'm addicted to spending ; ;

Obviously it wouldn't happen. I just love what ifs.

And I know how ya feel. I am such an impulse spender...
I would finaly buy that LabCoat! then 03' donation items and... and A HALO!!! heart Then I'd splurge on store items 3nodding .
And If I had enough left i'd donate to people like crazy.
I also buy world peace xd
I would buy the 03' donation items... and some 04's...and a lot of items. Oh yes. But I wouldn't donate any. Because I am cold and heartless. :'(
DeadTrinity
I would finaly buy that LabCoat! then 03' donation items and... and A HALO!!! heart Then I'd splurge on store items 3nodding .
And If I had enough left i'd donate to people like crazy.
I also buy world peace xd

I want a labcoat too! xp I'm with you with everything else too. Except i'd probably just buy...one of everything gaia has to offer. ninja
Ezpi
I would buy the 03' donation items... and some 04's...and a lot of items. Oh yes. But I wouldn't donate any. Because I am cold and heartless. :'(

xd I'm sure you're not cold and heartlss...just greedy. xp
Kakkio
Ezpi

xd I'm sure you're not cold and heartlss...just greedy. xp

...that too ninja
Why do I feel the need to reply to everyone who posts?

Ice Heart's Queen

Kakkio
OCD lol

I'd buy avatar art. Because I pretty much have all the items I want(that exsist) so I'm get craploads of art 3nodding
Kakkio
Would you spend it like there was no tomorrow? How many of you would actually donate some? I'd lik to say I would...but I don't know, I am prtty greedy.

i have to say the same sweatdrop
Dorg Endo
Kakkio
OCD lol

I'd buy avatar art. Because I pretty much have all the items I want(that exsist) so I'm get craploads of art 3nodding

(( I reply to all posts too. smile it's just polite ))

Haha, I would too. biggrin spend millions on art, to keep forever. heart

...after I get that panda >.> and bunnies. XD
i would buy a huge home and put lots of things in it... but since i'm poor right now... yea... i can't... o well
PLEASE DON"T DONATE TO ME.... I DON"T WANT THE HELP
I would Finish My Quest, Buy a Halo and Start a Donation Thread, Seeing as how I would still have a Large Sum Left, I would also help all the People I know finish their Quests since there would be enough. I am Pretty generous, I would like to believe I am anyway =3

Edit - Forgot Art! I would Definatly Get Tons of Art xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces