Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I would dress like a pimp and buy Gambino....or Von helsons mansion blaugh

Shirtless Fatcat

probably buy almost every store item, then a few letters and donate the rest...
I would donate to all deserving Newbies, then I'd make an army of Cats to protect the GCDs, and then I'd get a Kiki Kitty, then some Penguin Slippers, then I'd upgrade my rod...

OH! BAYBE! THAT WOULD BE T3H AWSOME!!!
<center> I would buy so much crap it would BLOW YOUR MIND. Penguin and seal slippers, a halo, labcoats, devil tail, angelic sash etc etc. Oh! And some art and 3 of every letter. And if i have some left, donate
__If I was able to think logically after gaining that much money, I know what I'd do. I would start the biggest lottery Gaia has ever seen. There would be no secondary prizes, all the gold would be lumped into one grand winning. Individual tickets might be more expensive than normal, but with such a winning available I think people would purchase them. In the end, if properly planned, I would increase my (and some other lucky Gaian's) cash even more.
__As for donations... bah.
I would by the Labcoat I've been questing for. Penguin Slippers, an Angelic Sash, and a Ducky Hat.
First, I'd buy pretty much whatever the hell I wanted.
Then, I'd buy whatever my friends want.
Then, I'd buy more stuff, like an angelic sash or fairy wings or something, and surprise random people who are questing for exspensive stuff like that with them.
Then I'd buy another rare, expensive item (how rare and expensive depending on how much I had left) and give it to some totally random newbie :3

I'd do lotsa stuff X3
I'd get Edmund to admit I'm his son!
First, I'd buy my sash. Then I'd buy some minis and a chain wallet, just 'cause.

Then I'd buy a few of the store items that keep taunting me.

Then I'd end all my friends' quests.

Then I'd splurge and be nice to random people until the money was gone. 3nodding
One of every item on gaia...
upgrade my home...
upgrade my rod/buy a new one..
donate..
art..

Dapper Hellraiser

Ooohh.... *gores to check gen xd *
I'd buy 3 OMG hats and give 2 of them away. I'd buy a Nitemare Scarf and Angelic Sash. And an Angelic Scarf. And a Devil Tail. I'd buy 3 AFK hats and give 2 of them away. I'd buy Ice and Fire Gauntlets. I'd buy 2 of each of the Labcoats and give 2 away. I'd give gold away in batches of 20k. I'd be rich.
I would like buy everything starting with all the 03 donations then the other stuff then whatever I had left I would give to people.
Report it to a mod and watch this so called leprechaun's "hax0r" a** get banned~ heart
- Buy Donation Items I've been questiong for
- Buy Store Items I've been wanting
- Buy a Performance Rod
- Uprgade My House and Perfdormance Rod
- Buy a Guid for My RPG
surprised id buy the mini wings first!!!! XPXP oh and stuff too o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers