Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello again, fellow GCD brothers and sisters. Moonie here after overhearing some news from Ivan about his whole week of insomnia and the source of it all. Again, I apologize if there's a thread like this already made. uou;

[NPC] Ivan

User Image

Hnnghh -- you'll have to forgive my grogginess, Gaians, but Mr. Bibbles and I haven't slept in well over a week. We're being kept awake by that terrible racket! Surely you've heard it as well? The sound of wings beating across the sky, the staccato rhythm of soldiers marching in time, the searing cacophony of weapons being crafted and sharpened... It seems like the forces of light and darkness are collecting for some unknown purpose, but why, oh why, did they have to gather just outside my apartment? I might have to take to sleeping in my office again if this keeps up. An accountant needs to keep his mind sharp, and that's an impossible task unless I manage to get some actual shut eye! Maybe I'll march over there later and give them all a piece of my mind. Those army commanders look awfully familiar, after all...

Or maybe I'll just sit here and try to be productive instead! I suppose I can still find the energy to muster the enthusiasm for our newest Advance Chance:
User Image
What will the next CI be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the October's Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

Be sure to nab your October 2014 Sealed Advance Chance, available now in La Victoire!

So anyway, this RIG sounds like it'll have very familar NPCs popping in.

Discussion points/spoons~

-Who do you think will appear in this RIG being Army Commanders?
-Will it really be a military RIG as it said?
-What is your hope for the RIG?
-Will Ivan finally snap and yell at them to let him and Bibbles sleep?
-Is there any chance of us getting some NPC interaction from this RIG as we hope?

Edit (10/7/14):

I was told the seal's weakened as of now so it's very clear tomorrow's RIG day! Thanks to Magus for the picture. Looks like the silhouettes in the Kickstarter doesn't it?
User Image

Edit 2:

We get to see a new sample of the silhouettes for the new RIG
User Image Excited for the RIG happening tomorrow?

Edit 3: It's here! IT's called Luminous Void! Have at it, everyone!

Eternal Hellraiser

really.. reminds me of Aion or something similar < o <;
      But. A military theme could be interesting. Shiny weapons and sleek armor would be fun.

Demonic Lover

Angels vs demons!, winged angels vs demons 8DDD I hope Ciro and Azrael appear and it's all hilarious and have nice items <333

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Elinoi
      really.. reminds me of Aion or something similar < o <;
      But. A military theme could be interesting. Shiny weapons and sleek armor would be fun.
Well, Underland was kinda like a military Alice in wonderland kinda. But more weapons and armor to me are always welcome for users who really wanted them.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd Something hints at another Checkmate-themed CI.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'm guessing with the light and dark theme and the fact that the combatants are familiar, I'm thinking Checkmate themed again. If so, maybe they'll put out another Black King doll with the red hair from Checkmate Rematch that way I don't have to quest for that item. I just want the damn hair, I don't want the rest of the item. xd

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
August Star Of Heaven
xd Something hints at another Checkmate-themed CI.
I kinda hope not since the last checkmate RIG had like 3 RIGS in one month, opening, counter, and endgame.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'm guessing with the light and dark theme and the fact that the combatants are familiar, I'm thinking Checkmate themed again. If so, maybe they'll put out another Black King doll with the red hair from Checkmate Rematch that way I don't have to quest for that item. I just want the damn hair, I don't want the rest of the item. xd

of the House of Demonic Dreams

True, checkmate is a very popular theme around this time, but didn't we get 3 RIGs in one last time we had a checkmate-themed RIG?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I was kinda hoping the forces of light and darkness thing hinted at the upcoming Halloween event, but I realize that's highly unrealistic considering its just an advertisement. emo

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Checkmate!

Oh

my

Fishy

Goodness!

I hope Senpai Black King Notices me and the Black Core Military!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
SuccuViv
Angels vs demons!, winged angels vs demons 8DDD I hope Ciro and Azrael appear and it's all hilarious and have nice items <333
*BOMB!* Right at my heart, Vivi! redface I hope it's angels vs demons military style RIG when you say that.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
CH-CH-CH-CHECKMATE

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Wiiiiiings. even though I don't even wear them

If its ciro and azrael, it'd be so cool emotion_dowant can't wait to see the art emotion_kirakira
Weapons and stuff aren't my thing but ill always love the art to bits = u =

Dead Hellraiser

I'm hoping this theme doesn't stop the rig from having creepy items in it.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Quick I need a Project "whatever the hell" I need to be in this!

It would be Fin-Flapping-Tastic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces