Welcome to Gaia! ::

Razumi Yazura
Well, here's images I've gotten from this. Haven't opened them yet just to grab the art.

Roseus
Shame we didn't get Roseus's pants and top!

Tricky Bunny

Nyadriel
Vyli
hmm I still can't open mine, that's unfortunate.

I cannot open mine either! WTF!

Also, I thought we were supposed to able to open these advance ones hours before.

Yeah mine still isn't openable. Might be a glitch. If it doesn't resolve itself soon I'll probably contact an admin.

But about the second thing, we are allowed to open these hours before. They take the ACs out of the cash shop when they become unsealed before everyone else who didn't buy the AC can have the option of buying them. Gaia will re add the actual RIG later tonight to the shop

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Madam Ace
Knight of Britannia
Krissim Klaw
Knight of Britannia
Krissim Klaw
Madam Ace
Noooo what the heck my Chance Pass bundle isn't unsealed!!!
I was wondering how that one would work since they weren't going to pull it from the cs until the 15th.

I think it works just like all of them do, the description changed to "the seal is weakening" with all the regular AC bundles, so--

OH IT'S OPEN NOW better go look
Oh so in theory then the advance chance isn't completely advanced since people could still buy the Pass bundle and get the new rig now.

Um... I guess for the first one, yeah. Though maybe they figured it wouldn't be worth it since the person would be dropping $50 just for a chance to open only one of the boxes anyway. sweatdrop (I'm underestimating people's compulsions, I know, but)

Actually you get a bundle of 5 different CI bundles each with 5 individual CIs inside.
I got 5 of the today's.

Right! But what they were asking was, since they take the ACs out of the shop when they open, if you buy the Chance Pass, which is still in the shop right now, it's like you still have the chance to open it before everyone else does (I'm not 100% of how much later the regular CI's are released after the ACs open though). That won't apply for the next CIs I'm guessing, just the timing on this one was odd.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Snow Danger
booooo I'm sorry I hate that sad

I got her too but she gave me Roseus' item and an SDPlus box I haven't bothered with yet
Naw. Don't be sorry. It was a risk, which is normal with these.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Vyli
Nyadriel
Vyli

Also, I thought we were supposed to able to open these advance ones hours before.

Yeah mine still isn't openable. Might be a glitch. If it doesn't resolve itself soon I'll probably contact an admin.

But about the second thing, we are allowed to open these hours before. They take the ACs out of the cash shop when they become unsealed before everyone else who didn't buy the AC can have the option of buying them. Gaia will re add the actual RIG later tonight to the shop

Well, it better get fix very quick! It's ridiculous that everybody but us gets to open them.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Vyli
Nyadriel
Vyli

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I notified them already.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Tricky Bunny

Calelith

Thank you smile

Edit: I was able to open mine now ^_^

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Knight of Britannia
Madam Ace
Knight of Britannia
Krissim Klaw
Knight of Britannia

I think it works just like all of them do, the description changed to "the seal is weakening" with all the regular AC bundles, so--

Oh so in theory then the advance chance isn't completely advanced since people could still buy the Pass bundle and get the new rig now.

Um... I guess for the first one, yeah. Though maybe they figured it wouldn't be worth it since the person would be dropping $50 just for a chance to open only one of the boxes anyway. sweatdrop (I'm underestimating people's compulsions, I know, but)

Actually you get a bundle of 5 different CI bundles each with 5 individual CIs inside.
I got 5 of the today's.

Right! But what they were asking was, since they take the ACs out of the shop when they open, if you buy the Chance Pass, which is still in the shop right now, it's like you still have the chance to open it before everyone else does (I'm not 100% of how much later the regular CI's are released after the ACs open though). That won't apply for the next CIs I'm guessing, just the timing on this one was odd.

ACs usually are open for only a couple hours before general release, so I guess it won't matter much after today.
I only got this dumb thing for that tier spending event for a Protein Fighter.
(That and the last golden one is gonna open on my birthday so yaaaay happy birthday to myself)

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Razumi Yazura
Snow Danger
booooo I'm sorry I hate that sad

I got her too but she gave me Roseus' item and an SDPlus box I haven't bothered with yet
Naw. Don't be sorry. It was a risk, which is normal with these.

I know, it still sucks though because you're like HAHA THE WIN LEVEL and then /sad slide whistle effect/. I got two old items myself but on lower levels so it didn't feel like as much of a waste this time

better than that old timey lemonade RIG from a few months ago which was almost entirely "Items you didn't want the first time they were released either" for me >:c

I still wish that they'd keep the older items out of the higher tiers anyway /selfish

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Snow Danger
I know, it still sucks though because you're like HAHA THE WIN LEVEL and then /sad slide whistle effect/. I got two old items myself but on lower levels so it didn't feel like as much of a waste this time

better than that old timey lemonade RIG from a few months ago which was almost entirely "Items you didn't want the first time they were released either" for me >:c

I still wish that they'd keep the older items out of the higher tiers anyway /selfish
Could always be worse.

Man. If no one makes the art thread, I'm going to do it. lol

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Madam Ace
Knight of Britannia
Madam Ace
Knight of Britannia
Krissim Klaw
Knight of Britannia

I got 5 of the today's.

ACs usually are open for only a couple hours before general release, so I guess it won't matter much after today.
I only got this dumb thing for that tier spending event for a Protein Fighter.
(That and the last golden one is gonna open on my birthday so yaaaay happy birthday to myself)

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. 'Cause like I said, I can't picture someone throwing down $50 JUST to open that one unsealed box unless they already really wanted the other CIs being released the rest of the month to begin with, so. Gaia probably just went *shrug*. lol

And I did the same thing. orz All for Olive Marionette. I tell myself I regret nothing, but I'm sure I will when my credit card bill comes in. emotion_awesome (Happy Early Birthday! :3 )

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Razumi Yazura
Snow Danger

Could always be worse.

do ittttt

I wanted to but I already have a thread up that I might not be able to maintain much after today

but I really like this art sO SOMEONE should do it

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Vyli
Calelith

Thank you smile

Edit: I was able to open mine now ^_^

Able to open mine too now.

Thanks Calelith

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Snow Danger
Razumi Yazura
Snow Danger

Could always be worse.

do ittttt

I wanted to but I already have a thread up that I might not be able to maintain much after today

but I really like this art sO SOMEONE should do it
Alright. I'll try to do this bit by bit between work. Luckily playing on XBox One isn't so bad and work's not totally busy at the moment.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Judging from the art. I bet the trio are teh commanders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff