Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow your an angry person aint ya. And there were people wanting "bloodshed" Look at all the GA threads. And also halloween has nothing to do with all saints day. And candy didnt start in america. It started in england actully. Hallows day was a pagen holiday the christians stole an turned into something theres.

Skilled Combatant

Bondage Ghoul
Its Easter For God's sake. Im not Christian But it would be messed up to turn a Good Holiday into a blood bath or something. Gaia Admins are as far as I know Christian. Plus doin this would set critics of gaia(There are alot) Into a up-roar.
Nuff Said. Wait till April 1st.

eek Hadn't really thought about that, honestly. Completely understandable though. April 1st seems so far away though to continue with the story! crying
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul
Its Easter For God's sake. Im not Christian But it would be messed up to turn a Good Holiday into a blood bath or something. Gaia Admins are as far as I know Christian. Plus doin this would set critics of gaia(There are alot) Into a up-roar.

eek Hadn't really thought about that, honestly. Completely understandable though. April 1st seems so far away though to continue with the story! crying

i know....cant wait till friday tho.

Skilled Combatant

Bondage Ghoul
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul

Friday.... is that April 1st? I've so lost track of days, being on spring break.
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul

Friday.... is that April 1st? I've so lost track of days, being on spring break.

yeap...friday is the 1st and I cant wait.

Skilled Combatant

Bondage Ghoul

Oooh. That is exciting. Guess I don't have to wait as long as I thought ^.^. What do you think is going to happen? Do you think the results of the poll on the front page is being taken in consideration?
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul

Oooh. That is exciting. Guess I don't have to wait as long as I thought ^.^. What do you think is going to happen? Do you think the results of the poll on the front page is being taken in consideration?

Not sure really. Im hopin gambino does something nuts tho. Like mass genocide on the helson supporters or vice versa. And grunny..i want him to bite me. so i go all zombie.

Skilled Combatant

Bondage Ghoul
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul

Not sure really. Im hopin gambino does something nuts tho. Like mass genocide on the helson supporters or vice versa. And grunny..i want him to bite me. so i go all zombie.

Well... that would sort of suck for me, now wouldn't it? And doesn't genocide have to do with religion? I may just be getting my definitions mixed up though... What is all this about 'grunny'? I saw it was some green bunny, but did he have much of a role in the actual storyline? I definatly think something weird is going to happen, involving the LabTech people showing up again. Or whatever they're called.
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul
Hunted Huntress
Bondage Ghoul

Well... that would sort of suck for me, now wouldn't it? And doesn't genocide have to do with religion? I may just be getting my definitions mixed up though... What is all this about 'grunny'? I saw it was some green bunny, but did he have much of a role in the actual storyline? I definatly think something weird is going to happen, involving the LabTech people showing up again. Or whatever they're called.

grunny was like the reason zombies stared, and genocide is the wiping out of a race. Diacide is killing a god.

Skilled Combatant

Bondage Ghoul

grunny was like the reason zombies stared, and genocide is the wiping out of a race. Diacide is killing a god.

Race... gotcha. That was going to be my next guess. For some reason I don't see anything on this site resulting in a bloodbath though. Did grunny get away then...? Sorry, I missed that event.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Bondage Ghoul

Thats a good point to be brought up. I agree with you on that. It wouldn't be right really.
Ester is the reason why nothing happened... If anyone did anything stupid like oh say ... fight... on easter thay would be asking for a serious butt whooping...
That is true.
damn gaia. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas