Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was "reason nothing happened" Now is for Logical thinking on Gaia events

Easter 05:Nothing Happened.
Easter 05 Theory for Nothing razz ages 1-6

Its Easter For God's sake. Im not Christian But it would be messed up to turn a Good Holiday into a blood bath or something. Gaia Admins are as far as I know Christian. Plus doin this would set critics of gaia(There are alot) Into a up-roar.
Nuff Said. Wait till April 1st

Aprill Fools Day Theory: I think....there goin to throw mad fake story plots around. Them being the admin/mods. Just to well....Mess with our heads. Plus I dont beleive they will do the "soot" face again. Gaia should never. Never redo old things.

Gawker

yes it would be messed up your right
reen3
yes it would be messed up your right

Exactly. 3nodding

Invisible Dog

5,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
April fools! I want a soot face. xD

Dramatic Hunter

Christianity ruins everything.

And I'm a christian myself so don't bother flaming me.
teh x tina
April fools! I want a soot face. xD

I hope they do something else...cause the soot face rocked. But can they Top it?
Baneful

I Agree. An no worries I doubt people will flame anyone.
I hope to god they don't do soot face again...I have a mule account that still has it, and to me that represents my dedication to gaia, to have been on here that long...

kinda like it sucked when they re-released the g-pins
Reydragk
I hope to god they don't do soot face again...I have a mule account that still has it, and to me that represents my dedication to gaia, to have been on here that long...

kinda like it sucked when they re-released the g-pins

Only thing I wish they would re-do is zombie....but that will never happen.

Invisible Lunatic

He speaks the truth! *gasp!*
Lita Maxwell
He speaks the truth! *gasp!*

I know I know. My logic may be too advanced for gaia tho I fear.
Blah I must go for now. Keep this thread alive with your discussion on the matter or your pointless talk about Gambino and Kittys, I luv me kitty.
Bondage Ghoul
Its Easter For God's sake. Im not Christian But it would be messed up to turn a Good Holiday into a blood bath or something. Gaia Admins are as far as I know Christian. Plus doin this would set critics of gaia(There are alot) Into a up-roar.
Nuff Said. Wait till April 1st.

i totally agree and not just because i'm christian, like you said it would cause an uproar of people saying how could you do this on the lords day and what not too many people it seemed boring but it was for the best if you really think about it

Partying Reveler

Baneful

May I have your reasoning?
Haha. Just like how my mom didn't want us to go see Constantine yesterday.

...So we saw Be Cool instead. Well, I guess gangsters, rappers and the Russian Mafia beat the devil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff