Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halloween isnt christian tho. Nor is that even the real name.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Teisel

...No...Halloween is about honoring those who have died.

No, Halloween is about honoring those who have unwittingly given you a twenty-dollar bill that was somehow wedged between two Fun Size Snicker bars.
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel
Bondage Ghoul
DrusillaRaintree
Bondage Ghoul
Its Easter For God's sake. Im not Christian But it would be messed up to turn a Good Holiday into a blood bath or something. Gaia Admins are as far as I know Christian. Plus doin this would set critics of gaia(There are alot) Into a up-roar.
Nuff Said. Wait till April 1st.

Come on, we weren't requesting no ******** blood bath! Just some storyline development, for God sake! And I don't see any sign labelling Gaia as a christian site.

What part of "or something" didnt you get? And its not a christian site...but yet they only celebrate christain holidays? Umm where is the hindu events....or jewish ones. I rest my ******** case.

Y'know, the great part about being aethiest is that you can celebrate holidays without the religious values they supposedly have. Halloween? Honoring of the departed. Christmas? The spirit of giving. Easter? The joy of...eggs...or something...

It's just that these are universal and mostly not-so-religious holidays that ANYONE can enjoy.

True. True. But still this thread isnt about christianity. Its about why no big event.

Yes, well, it's still not that great of a reason. I didn't see no religious qualms holding back the Halloween event. Or horror movies set in Halloween, or something.

Halloween isnt christain tho. And is supposed to be about gore. easter is all about eggs and peace.

No it was about that. No one really does that no more. Its all about zombies an candy.

Pfffft. Not even Catholics follow religious holidays anymore. Maybe a prayer at the dinner table, but when you're opening that wrapped up copy of Resident Evil 4 under the tree or getting that sweet candy apple with the razor hidden inside from Ol' Man Johnson next door, do you REALLY have God on your mind?
All I'm saying is...holidays need more panties. *nod nod*
Halloween was a pagan holiday, from what I hear.

All Hallows Eve was the night before you celebrated s... *trails off* Too late at night to think..
Teisel

Wow.......thats so true. whee
Teisel
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel
Bondage Ghoul
DrusillaRaintree
Bondage Ghoul
Its Easter For God's sake. Im not Christian But it would be messed up to turn a Good Holiday into a blood bath or something. Gaia Admins are as far as I know Christian. Plus doin this would set critics of gaia(There are alot) Into a up-roar.
Nuff Said. Wait till April 1st.

Come on, we weren't requesting no ******** blood bath! Just some storyline development, for God sake! And I don't see any sign labelling Gaia as a christian site.

What part of "or something" didnt you get? And its not a christian site...but yet they only celebrate christain holidays? Umm where is the hindu events....or jewish ones. I rest my ******** case.

Its true unfortunatley

Y'know, the great part about being aethiest is that you can celebrate holidays without the religious values they supposedly have. Halloween? Honoring of the departed. Christmas? The spirit of giving. Easter? The joy of...eggs...or something...

It's just that these are universal and mostly not-so-religious holidays that ANYONE can enjoy.

True. True. But still this thread isnt about christianity. Its about why no big event.

Yes, well, it's still not that great of a reason. I didn't see no religious qualms holding back the Halloween event. Or horror movies set in Halloween, or something.

Halloween isnt christain tho. And is supposed to be about gore. easter is all about eggs and peace.

No it was about that. No one really does that no more. Its all about zombies an candy.

Pfffft. Not even Catholics follow religious holidays anymore. Maybe a prayer at the dinner table, but when you're opening that wrapped up copy of Resident Evil 4 under the tree or getting that sweet candy apple with the razor hidden inside from Ol' Man Johnson next door, do you REALLY have God on your mind?
END OF HALLOWEEN TALK PLEASE
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel

Yes. Jack-O-Lantern, Christmas Tree, and Easter Bunny Rabbit panties kick the hell out of some a**.
Teisel

Lol. The razor in the food/candy was actually... proved to have been done by the few victim's families. Sick world we have out there... sick world.
Vahn Malice
Teisel

Lol. The razor in the food/candy was actually... proved to have been done by the few victim's families. Sick world we have out there... sick world.

Yes, I know...it's sad, isn't it?
Bondage Ghoul
Teisel

^_^! Agreed!
That's a very good thought.
18 to 4. Im not alone blaugh
I'm sorry, I've got one further Halloween thought to add. Spend it in New Orleans. Not on the party circuit, seek out the traditional ceremonies. It's really quite amazing. Why New Orleans? There's just a higher concentraition of such events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff