Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

31,190 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yuekazehime
Eh, I put in 10m for the bottom tier. Not sure what else to do with this kickstarter. Would have to sell every last item in my possession for that 150bn title nonsense, and not terribly tempted there unless it somehow had a "Wind" noun. Princess hopes forever crushed, lol...
You'll always be a princess to me, m'lady! *kisses hand*

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
H3av3n
Flutter Fox
H3av3n
User Image
-Keeps an eye out on this- >.> Should we trust the mask? LOL
I wanna trust that we get some sparkly purple outfits!
User Image

I was hoping for ball type prizes buuuuut sadly its Go fusion stuffs :c

I KNEW there was something fishy about that mask! :c I would have LOVED new lacey type masks too...
Aww it is! I was hoping the mask was unlockable.

Isn't this kickstarted started off high? It's 10million for the first tier.
Wasn't it like 100k or 250k for first tier stuff?

Distinct Elder

koirat
even aside from that tho i mean it looks like it was pixeled by an amateur hobby artist, that was my main thing

Most of the art looks like hobby art. That banner for the Maid update looked like garbage. Not sure how anyone can be paid money to make such trash.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
emi desu
the girl on the kickstarter page reminds me of a who

confused

She was in the wizard galla rig

Fuzzy Bear

Xashowd
zatqt
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

First, How did you manage to get the icon on its own? And second, I guess this means I won't have to make my topic anymore.

The Scythe Quest
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!
oh I inspected the element through adblock. nothing fancy or impressive. sweatdrop

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

It is to me! Which Browser are you using? I'm on Chrome and I couldn't seem to get it by either right click or Inspect Element.

The Scythe Quest
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

step 1 right click image
step 2 click block image
step 3 highlight the image source and copy it
step 4 paste it between image tags

User Image

smile

Dead Hellraiser

I honestly don't get the hate for the fact it's for the user-run ball. The tiers are all just bonuses. They don't get funded, we'll still have our user run ball.

Yeah, the solo tiers are kinda lame with the cheap charms, but you don't have to fund it.

Slumbering Tengu

I guess it's pretty cool that user-run events will get items if we reach the goals
especially in relation to animals since they never seem to get anything ;__;
but what are with those personal goals?! They're almost all GoFusion related gonk

I guess if it's any consolation there's no 1 trill personal tier this time
and the the tier that gives back to the users running it is cool

sadly the personal tiers are what's stopping me from donating more
I might throw 30 mill a this because that's practically nothing these days

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I'm done with "kickstarts", i won't be giving a single piece of gold to this

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Are they for real? I'm not funding that, I never 'attended' any of the other user run balls so I don't see the point in spending 10m on an achievement.

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Itchy the Hatter
koirat
even aside from that tho i mean it looks like it was pixeled by an amateur hobby artist, that was my main thing

Most of the art looks like hobby art. That banner for the Maid update looked like garbage. Not sure how anyone can be paid money to make such trash.

sorry but i find calling it trash quite disrespectful and too harsh

Tricky Fairy

Malomy
Angelcat262
Kickstarting the user run ball? I wonder what the users running it have to say on that...

The leader was pretty psyched about it from what I could tell. They told her about it ahead of time.
I guess that's okay then, though I suspect the approval was given before the kickstarters started getting some backlash. And that they didn't have any say in the reward tiers.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Rhea Byrne
I honestly don't get the hate for the fact it's for the user-run ball. The tiers are all just bonuses. They don't get funded, we'll still have our user run ball.

Yeah, the solo tiers are kinda lame with the cheap charms, but you don't have to fund it.

I don't remember the balls from the past but did Gaia have ball-themed updates?

Fuzzy Bear

Koroux
gaia_crown
the rewards are charms... are you kidding me?
why would anyone donate to get charms when you can just get them for free in the DC? lol
also the donations to get the charms are like 5000 times more expensive than those charms on the marketplace. It is utter nonsense. I cant imagine this one will go very far.

Distinct Elder

Mariu
Are they for real? I'm not funding that, I never 'attended' any of the other user run balls so I don't see the point in spending 10m on an achievement.

I didn't even know we had user-run balls or that they had to happen at certain times. Always thought it was kind of something you could do whenever you wanted...

I mean, I guess if you're into that sort of thing. What do you even do at a forum "ball?"

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It looks like just a copy pasta of the other kickstarter for GoFusion. They should have put some new stuff. rolleyes

What is the user run ball anyway?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces