+1 Member 1 100.0% [ 757 ]
Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
I believe that we might need to ask in the next ATS what's the deal with Halloween Town. Jack has been more than 1 year without a home. Not to mention all the inhabitants that used to live there. Which ask the question, how many where killed by the nuke? Unless of course they can't be killed by such means.

Indeed it does pose that question. One of us or multiple should ask in ATS. I'm also worried they're pulling an EB attempt with Jack to make him a secondary character....I hope not but its certainly on my mind

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Jack is homeless. Maybe he and ol' Pete can collude on something lol

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Welp, seems that the marriage system is going to be set in place soon. I wonder if we can marry NPCs? I am sure that many would want to marry Lord Jack.
Me, I am currently in ghostly mode harvesting souls. So no woman can catch me with the old ball-and-chain. MUAHAHAHAH!!! *flies around while capturing souls into a silver lantern*

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
Welp, seems that the marriage system is going to be set in place soon. I wonder if we can marry NPCs? I am sure that many would want to marry Lord Jack.
Me, I am currently in ghostly mode harvesting souls. So no woman can catch me with the old ball-and-chain. MUAHAHAHAH!!! *flies around while capturing souls into a silver lantern*

Hello Mr Ghostly butler...*curtsies* how are you today?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

*Bows at Rose* Well I have been doing fine. Just started school to only have a week of vacation right next. Dunno why they did it like that. Anyways, I will work on the comic soon, while I go around harvesting souls. How about you?

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

*Bows at Rose* Well I have been doing fine. Just started school to only have a week of vacation right next. Dunno why they did it like that. Anyways, I will work on the comic soon, while I go around harvesting souls. How about you?
Looking forward to the next comic. We haven't had alot of antics lately though...do you have enough material to go off of for comics?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

Looking forward to the next comic. We haven't had alot of antics lately though...do you have enough material to go off of for comics?
What I have planned in storytelling so far:
-Current story
-Squirrel Revolution (next short story in between big stories)
-Airship adventure (cruise of members into the skies. Second big story)
-Secrets of labs (another short story, investigating the mysteries around the labs. There are secrets in the labs no one knows, like the heart room)

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

What I have planned in storytelling so far:
-Current story
-Squirrel Revolution (next short story in between big stories)
-Airship adventure (cruise of members into the skies. Second big story)
-Secrets of labs (another short story, investigating the mysteries around the labs. There are secrets in the labs no one knows, like the heart room)

that is true. Sounds like enough material to last for awhile. We are going to have to start coming up with more material eventually though.

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
This thread was so informative! I'm from the D-Party but I would like to join J-Corp as well. 3nodding

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
systemfailure99
This thread was so informative! I'm from the D-Party but I would like to join J-Corp as well. 3nodding
The multiple deidrichs didn't give it away xD. Welcome to the thread.

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Darth Acheron
systemfailure99
Ahaha I'm sure they didn't! lol
haha sorry that just, that was hilarious!

Nice to meet you! Btw...you wouldn't happen to be a Star Wars fan would you??

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
systemfailure99

Your welcome to join us system glad you found the thread informative. Fair warning we have possibly more crazy antics then D-party

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
systemfailure99
Darth Acheron
systemfailure99

meet our resident security officer...and yes technically he's a sith lord...

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Blackrosekitten21
systemfailure99
Darth Acheron
systemfailure99

Haha nice! I wish we had a sith lord. I don't think the D-Party has a resident security officer, let alone a bouncer. I think it's just well known who our campaign manager is.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
systemfailure99
Blackrosekitten21
systemfailure99
Darth Acheron
systemfailure99

Haha nice! I wish we had a sith lord. I don't think the D-Party has a resident security officer, let alone a bouncer. I think it's just well known who our campaign manager is.

we gained a security officer because of previous tensions between Jack and EB. But theres no tension now which is awsome! Yes we all know who the campaign manager in your party is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff