Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arcanis Arcanil
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil
This really helps. Can I get a link to the main thread of this newspaper?

It's made up, there's no fact behind it, don't bother. She's basically spamming.
Well, had it been an actual newspaper that did stories on the current events of gaia it would be helpful.

well actuly thats what I want to get started. that headline was just our first. tee hee. we are saving up to open a guild for the paper.
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

It's made up, there's no fact behind it, don't bother. She's basically spamming.

actuly cutie it's only spaming if it's one off topic and two I make the same dame post over and over.. ps looking good.
You know that Sai is a girl right? gonk Sorry to pop in here.
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

actuly cutie it's only spaming if it's one off topic and two I make the same dame post over and over.. ps looking good.
Since this forum is for questions and answer, it's not good to post fiction in a way that implys that it is fact, because it confuses people. So, doing so is considered a bit spammy. wink
Neither of you are asking my questions Now. If you want to fight do it in pm I have a personal job I need to do. sad
Silver Romance
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

So few people read the sig gonk I still get people asking me for the link to the GAvSim.

I also have absolutely no interest in... flirting... or whatever the hell that was an attempt of. :\
Saikatsu
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

<twitch>

... do NOT call me cutie. Do not use pet names with me, I am not some child.

And it was spamming-- it didn't answer the question. Not one bit. Plus, your "information" is bogus.

not really. and I was not talking down to you lover boy. :belows you a kiss: and my info is not bogus cos at this time your guess is as good as mind on what has happend. thus I was only stating a idea not a lie cos it could very well be Edmund whom done it thank you very much smexy
Saikatsu
Silver Romance
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

So few people read the sig gonk I still get people asking me for the link to the GAvSim.

I also have absolutely no interest in... flirting... or whatever the hell that was an attempt of. neutral
Ahaha. Well. I'm done kinda sorta spamming. xD See ya~ heart
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

<twitch>

And it was spamming-- it didn't answer the question. Not one bit. Plus, your "information" is bogus.

not really. and I was not talking down to you lover boy. :belows you a kiss: and my info is not bogus cos at this time your guess is as good as mind on what has happend. thus I was only stating a idea not a lie cos it could very well be Edmund whom done it thank you very much smexy

... <severe twitch> Stop ******** trying to flirt with me, I'm not a guy and I'm not interested.

It IS bogus-- Edmund's shop never closed, and none of the other NPCs claimed to have seen anything.
Saikatsu
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
sugersweetlove
Saikatsu
Arcanis Arcanil

<twitch>

... <severe twitch> Stop ******** trying to flirt with me, I'm not a guy and I'm not interested.

It IS bogus-- Edmund's shop never closed, and none of the other NPCs claimed to have seen anything.

dude your greefing. good day. *walks out of the room*
Can we get back to business? I still have unanwsered questions.
What the bloody hell does "greefing" mean?

Arcanis Arcanil

To be honest with you, I don't think anyone but the admins can speak for Edmund's education. I don't think he's ever said anything about it.
Arcanis Arcanil
If you have unanswered questions, just post them.
In this forum, it's best to post them all at once, so that more people will see them. ^_^
Sai, I'm terribly sorry, but I thought it was funny.
Saikatsu

Arcanis Arcanil

To be honest with you, I don't think anyone but the admins can speak for Edmund's education. I don't think he's ever said anything about it.
Oh, that question.
Wasn't that mentioned during the Olympic Event?

Splika's Fangirl

Bashful Cub

14,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Saikatsu

I believe she use it in the term: .....overly upset. ^^;; xD I dont know if its a real word.... sweatdrop

Arcanis Arcanil

Aiiieee. xD I dont believe that its ever...been stated. ^^;;

--steps out.--
PaleBlueSlump
Sai, I'm terribly sorry, but I thought it was funny.

Yeah, thanks. Great to see people find it funny when someone doesn't get the message from TWO people but instead escalate to what could easily be considered harassment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff